[Request]difficulty mod

Sarnind

• 2 weeks later...

Increasing the PotD Endurance/Health multiplier should be pretty easy, but enemies already have a ton of health. I don't think there's a damage multiplier (there's an accuracy multiplier). Boss CC immunity is the more interesting and difficult one.

Right now I recommend the following to play a very difficult game (I'm promoting my mods here):

- 1-4 person party

- No cipher or fighter tank

- Nerfed XP Table (IE Mod)

- Rebalanced Figurines Mod (makes all figurines summon just one creature)

- Don't use OP scrolls, esp. paralysis and revival. Maybe don't get enough lore so you aren't tempted...!

Edited by pacman7654

I don't like making the game harder by unaturally reducing the amount of things to use and do in the game. I want a game to be difficult so that you have to exploit everything as much as possible so you are playing the game to the fullest potential.

Hopefully a mod like that comes out for this.

I installed PoE but I was trying to finish DAI first. But I have lost interest in that because once you reach level 10+ most of the game becomes a walk in the park even on Nightmare :(

DAI with tweakable difficulty mod is a great game. http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/440/?

Tbh I have already been using that using much higher custom enemy stats, aswell as the slowB experience mod, but once you reach level 10 almost everything still becomes a breeze.

I find it hard to continue playing DAI now because the challenge has severly dropped at this point.

• 2 weeks later...