How to put armor from one mod into another mod?

Violent13

In that enclave commander mod, I'm trying to give the troops custom armor. I go into the GECK, set enclave commander as the active plugin along with the armor plugin checked, I remove the troop's armor, give them the new armor, and save the file. When I open it back up in the GECK, the armor has disappeared from their inventory and it also won't appear in the game. It's just not allowing any kind of crossover between the two mods.

So... is there some way to do this? I've tried using FNVEdit to merge the two mods into one possibly, but that doesn't seem to work when I do it.

hello :)

u have to add a requested armor at first to EnclaveCommander.esp (into item/armor as a new item with new id) - it is much better way than using two .esp files in the same time cause this often makes some problems.

btw i thought about the same modyfication in EnclaveCommander mod y-day hehe :)

good luck :thumbsup:

as was said just rename (copy) the armor with target mod active. that will create copy of it in active mod (GECK sadly does not take care of nested references so if that armor have non-vanilla script/effect/repairlist attached You will have to repeat process with those items as well, and them set them in armor),