In need of a new mouse/keyboard

Well,my mouse is a cheapy HP one,and my keyboard is a dying Razr Tarantula. Im cheep and poor,so any ideas on what I should get?

I had a ROCCAT Kone,and I LOVED that mouse,it worked great on my dads rig,wouldnt do anything on mine.Id like another one,but does anyone have one of those that uses it regularly?

I have a Logitec G15-or 18 as a back up keyboard,but the whole left side tends to mash AZCXCSA all together,id like to use it because its cool,but how can I jury rig it for now?

Im looking to spend at most 200 total.

I've been a fan of Logitech since I bought my first mouse and keyboard from them (MX3100). The dependable quality of Logitech devices has been the main reason I stick with them and this is why I didn't hesitate to purchase the new Performance MX Mouse. At first, I wasn't sure if this mouse could hold a candle next to my beloved MX-1000, which had finally retired itself with a worn down right-click button. However, the Performance MX surprised me. I would recommend this mouse to anyone. It may be a bit pricey, but then you get what you pay for with the Performance MX. Edited by dcgames

True,but I love my Tarantula its now that the keys arent working(Im sure youve noticed my typos with certain letters POI etc) Most regular keyboards feel too small for me,thats my issue,but any recommendations I could look into?

does the Logitech mouse have customizeable buttons?

I loved my Kone,but it NEVER worked on my rig,and after I took it off my dads(he hated the design,was too big for him) and then put it back it wouldnt work. Pity.

I had the Saitek with the back light and I loved it until it grew old and died.