[WIPz] Black Marsh

stealtrecon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okey well I promised stealth I would help a bit also, make some meshes/textures and for the rest draw up some concepts and maybe write some things...

I will not be doing any work in the editor itself tho.

but if meshes are needed, or concept drawings of areas. do not hesitate to ask.

At this moment I'm writing up a design document describing in words the different areas, and what you can see in them.

its still a early work in progress. but if anyone wants it, send me a message....

its mostly based upon things I could find on the TES wiki. and well once more info is known or created by people

or if you have descriptions of areas you want me to add, or maybe creatures, again let me know...

its mostly just brainstorming/thinking ahead. but well its just so much fun to think about things...

Edited by dragonhunter

well the description I have of stormhold at the moment (of what I could piece together from some sources) is:

imperial architecture, but build on stone pillars above the marsh:

this city is directly under imperial control

its mostly imperial architecture, but its build on a older city that was created by the Ayleids

the same as Gideon, so we can probaly use the same meshes for both cities, with a few twists ofcourse to make them stand appart a litle.

Stormhold is close to the borders of morrowind, and cwhat means this city is of imperial strategic value, so it probaly has some kind of walls or at least another way to defend itself.

Teswiki says: (not officially cannon, typed by ex dev tho)

"The description of Stormhold is of a city suspended above a vast swamp and under constant rainstorms. Bridges are slung like spider webs between huge trees and stone buildings on stilts (presumably not wooden stilts-- such couldn't support the weight and also sit rotting in a bog). Noteworthy is the mention of three Hist trees in Stormhold alone, countering speculation by some fans that only one Hist still lives."[7]

Edited by dragonhunter