What have I done now !!!

ell46

I did run Chargen Morph Compiler and it didn't find any problems, or doesn't it do what you said? :confused:

Chargen Morph Compiler suppose to combine all your chargenmorphcfg.xmls but I don't think it's knows what MOP files you actually have. I know Bidella's chargenmorphcfg.xml. I have done a lot of tweaking with it's entries and others as well without the use of chargen morph compiler. I even crash myself if I accidently mispell the name of my own custom mop. :laugh: So, yeah I'm quite certain, chargen morph compiler doesn't check your existing MOP files. In fact, your first head preset refered by your chargenmorphcfg.xml is missing. There might be more. You might need to check that.

That is very strange then, because up until this game if my character died the EDS passed down to the portrait below mine, so which one is right????

Now the EDS portrait goes blank is passed down to the next PC when I die but the dog is still there and fighting, but you can't select him only let him do his own thing.

I have had the exact same experience as Ell. Didn't used to get any "warning message" regarding EDS at game-start, and Dog's portrait used to pass to another NPC. Recently (last month-or-so) I get the warning, and when my Warden is hors-de-combat Dog's portrait goes blank. Not sure what's changed. I double-checked and my version of EDS is 1_41-664, dated 30 May 2010.

This behavior doesn't really present any problems, so I've just been playing through as usual. :laugh:

I'm glad I'm not the only person to have this happen, I was worried that I had done something wrong or my game was corrupted and that was the most worrying thing any error message fills me with dread, I hate to think my PC is ill :laugh: