TES V

Zapata935

With the enevitable announcement of ES5, I feel quite strongly that the highly talented people that have supplied input to this website for the past five years, for free mind! deserve the right to work and be paid for this next project! We all know who they are, Robert, Hentai, Slof, Apachi, Colourwheel, Skycaptain, Tona, if I have missed your name I apologise, sorry, the Dark One for creating this world possible. I don't suppose Todd Howard cares how we all feel about his future projects, but he should! I am a veteran of Daggerfall! Back then I thought It could'nt get any better! Make your own minds up!

Best Wishes Zapata935

I agree with you entirely that there efforts should be rewarded! perhaps they should introduce a tip or donation button on the site where the users of the forums are able so show there appreciation by leaving a tip.

I dunno, although i appreciate entirely the support these members and moderators give, few people will give anything of monetary value. Perhaps another way of rewarding them,

a "Buy them a drink button", so that if you ever meet them you buy them a drink. Or maybe some form of active publishing or just anything really, they deserve something!

Yeah I suppose your right. After all it is far to easy to take without giving at all. I like the Buy them a drink button lol

• 10 months later...