Skyrim Music

LordWushin

One of the biggest things I like about Morrowind and Oblivion is the awesome music. FO3 and FO:NV was awesome to but seperate from TES. Beth knows who to get good actors to voice and get superb music in their games.

What do you think about Skyrim? Is it going to be better, different, or just don't care? Your thoughts!

Actors who you would like to voice are also welcome thoughts too!

Edited by LordWushin

I would definitely want Sean Bean back to do some voice acting! :D

He was just fabulous in Oblivion!

And about music - I wouldn't worry; just listen to the theme song, and there you have it: The greatest Theme song I've ever heard in a game! :)

meh, well it seemed the source I found was using Wikipedia as it's source(as Skyrim has been added to his discography on his wiki page). So don't know exactly how liable it is now :\

But,

The trailer theme sounds as if it was composed by Soule, ( and is kind of easy to confer that considering the trailer music uses the exact same beginning cue as the Morrowind theme song :thumbsup: and also uses some musical cues within the strings from Oblivion )

Also, it was hugely hinted at within the BethSoft Podcast here. The trailer theme was played in succession after they played the Morrowind and Oblivion theme, so it's probably also going to end up being the main menu music :P .

Here's the theme, in case you want to listen without the narration ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK1jbzMyFeU

If they did hire him again, hopefully Soule switched from using Garriton sounds to EWQL Sounds (which has better sounds imo). Or heck, maybe they'll even use a live orchestra this time like Bioware did when Jeremy Soule did the music for KoTOR(which I think is Soule's best music ever, but that's just me).

Edited by jhardingame

http://bythelbs.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/morecowbell3.jpg

I could not agree more ROFL.

The trailer is a good peak into the music that may be in game. My hopes are high, very high, personally. Jeremy Soule is the man for the job no doubt.

From the music though I get a middle ages hint from it, which I like! Hope music continues like the trailer.

P.S. A Norwegian band Dimmu Borgir came out with a new album, several of which has very mid-evil style songs! Would not mind some of that, but without the rock. :biggrin: