Boy or Girl?

MizerD

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Man or Woman?

Ok so I’m just curious to find out how many girls are on the nexus forum. :P just kidding, I was told that although gaming was mostly dominated by blokes (Men), things are changing and there are more and more Women hitting the scene. Well.... is there??

have you been in this site for long, looking at mods??

if you have Oblivion, then you would probably know AlienSlof, which is one of the best modders around here

and AlienSlof is a woman

she isn't the only female modder around here, though i can't recall many modders that i know for sure are females (then again, i don't really ask...... :tongue:)

though from my time here, around all the sites of the Nexus, and around the forums (and i have been here for a LONG time), i have seen a rather large amount of females around here

so there are indeed women players around (though probably not as many as male players)

...so there are indeed women players around (though probably not as many as male players)

Like me :biggrin: You could have figure it out with one small click to my profile

didn't know you, but good to know :)

thanks for helping me to make my point

and yes, you can find that by clicking on the profile (but doing this for almost 2 million members seem like a stupid idea, no?? :biggrin:)

Like me :biggrin: You could have figure it out with one small click to my profile

Omg it's like the 3rd time I realize that you're a girl and I still find it hard to believe. I must be confusing you with someone, but my memory fails me once again and I can't remember.

There are MANY, beware!:yes:

and you didn't vote lol tut tut

I voted "other". Not that I´am transgender. I´m male (last I chekked) with female interests. I do not have the usual stereotyped male interest like fighting, cars, hunting, etc. I have the "soft" interests like flowers, nature, animals, children, psycology. Now was that a stereotype? :tongue:

Woot! First girl to vote! lol

I've always felt in the minority when it comes to my love of gaming, pretty much all my Xbox Live friends are blokes. The people who come round my house to play are blokes (we have 4 xboxes set up so we can all play together). There are quite a few on here though and it's nice to be able to talk gaming with another girly. I mostly find that I like all the mods made by women, too. Must share similar tastes!

Edited by satanslilhelper