Last Chaos

fabulance

First, sorry for my delay I've been changing my computer,

nd second, good work dude! :thumbsup: I like it very much.

and then, I think the armor should be lightarmor, the stats should be the same as glass armor or a bit higher and the weight a bit lower than glass,

the name of the armor, I dont know, should be something like ''armor of sorcery'' :tongue:

I prefer the armor enchanted but if you want you should include a non-enchanted version for sale on the mystic emporium(should be spensive), Enchantments: elemental resistances +20, improve destruction, willpower and intelligence+15, reflect damage+10, spell reflection and absorbtion +15 and shield +20, this enchantments distributed between all the parts of the armor of course( if you're not agree with the enchants or if you or the people want lower enchants say it, I dont mind lower ones( mines may be a bit overpowered :D) ) , the location of the armor should be on the grove next of wellspring cave, next to the stone chest where you find your wood staff on the mages guild arcane university's first quest, it should be on a chest near the stone one and should be very hard locked, to avoid low lever characters to obtain it because the armor is powerfull, the durability should be like daedric one

thats all what you need?

One more thing, do you mind if I use a vanilla _gnd? Its just the model that lays on the ground, but ground models and inventory icons seems pointless to me. I will probably use the Orcish or just Daedric ground models and icons if you don't mind.

You can use daedric ones if you arent able to do the inventory icons and ground models :thumbsup:

My best regards

Edited by fabulance

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I put the enchanted and non-enchanted versions in a smaller stone chest on the stand beside the chest with the staff. The enchantment is what you said, except I chose only spell absorption because reflect seemed redundant and I also added a fortify magicka enchantment. I will upload the file after I get some screenshots, if I can :confused:.

Working on screenshots in max resolution (makes things really laggy :mellow:) Using pose mods really exposes clipping issues, so I am fixing a few glaring leg clips before I finish my photo shoot.

I've gotta say, in high resolution, it makes the whole thing seem really worth it. Maybe I could throw in some cool shaders and get some front page worthy pics.

Hopefully you can see the file up before like 8:30

Edited by Genzel

Done and uploaded! http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36608

If anything does not work or doesn't look right, tell me right away. I am always forgetting things and sometimes things just don't work computer to computer. The worst thing is to upload a file and realize a week later that the mod was unuseable.

Thank you very much Genzel! yes I've already downloaded it, It's working(a bit of clipping :tongue: ), I'll upload some screens in a few days

Ohoho! with the cape looks much more awsome, I wish to see it done :thumbsup:

again, Thanks for your work man!

Edit: one thing I forgot, what about making some boots that mach with the armor?

Edited by fabulance

I'm still not sure if I will make boots, but I have made some progress with rigging the cape.

Pictures:

http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/11555/25249f115541644.jpg http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/11555/1d2853115541650.jpg http://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/11555/42c6fd115541659.jpg

I have rotated the bones around to test the extremes of the running and attacking animations and from what I can tell, clipping should be relatively minimal. I don't know if Oblivion allows an object's faces to have two normals, or if I will have to make the cape a thin box rather than a single face wide. if I have to make it have multiple sides than I will probably have to redo the rigging :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I will be working on some other projects, so there won't be any updates for some time.

The cape was added to the file about a week ago though, so you can get the cape if you haven't yet.