?G.E.C.K Guide?

BrutalBlack

Hello all,

I'm very aware there is a guide/wiki on bethesda's site, only I'm new to the idea of anything like this and those guides are incredibly vague if not decently confusing. I'm just looking for a guide to making my own factions, from step one to the last. Is there any such existence of a guide on these forums or else where? Search seems to work but to no avail.

The tutorials at geck.bethsoft.com are very detailed and step by step. Once you have followed the first couple of tutorials and you can use the object window, then you can easily see how to add a faction. In the object window, you select faction, then click new, and enter some values into the dialog box.

When it comes to the wiki you have to take things step by step. It is not really that detailed, but it tells you how to do something. You just have to take the knowledge after you learn it and form your own ideas, instead of their examples.

EDIT:And in my opinion it is the best guide there is for GECK, so the modding community just has to make the best of it. =] Personally, I find it to be very resourceful.

Edited by Weihoppa2