MizerD

79 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about SKYRIM?

• Hell Yeah!
    • Yes
    • Yes & No
    • No
    • Hell No!

Ok this is just general curiosity. I personally have been waiting to see a new elder scrolls game since I completed Oblivion entirely for the 4th time, and was super excited to hear that SKYRIM was announced.

quite frankly, i don't know how to think about this

i mean, this is the first time that a game i wanted will be released, and i probably won't have a chance to play it, at least for a rather long time

this is due to the fact that i am going to be in the Israeli Navy, and so i won't be around a computer for most of my time

also, thinking about a new Elder Scroll game just made me figure out how much i missed in Oblivion

i realized how many great mods were made, that i never got to play, and how many more hours i could have enjoyed Oblivion in

this is why i am trying to get as much of it as i can, in the time i have left before i am recruited

now, there are people who might be worried about the game not being too good, or being somewhat disappointing

myself, i am not worrying about this, because as long as the game is moddable, i put all my trust in this amazing community, that the modders here will take the game, and make it amazing

what i am worrying about, is not getting a chance to really see the game in it's true potential (by doing a really serious playthrough, and devoting myself to the game)

so all in all, i am looking forward to the game, but i really hope i'll truly get to enjoy it, before another one is released

quite frankly, i don't know how to think about this

i mean, this is the first time that a game i wanted will be released, and i probably won't have a chance to play it, at least for a rather long time

this is due to the fact that i am going to be in the Israeli Navy, and so i won't be around a computer for most of my time

also, thinking about a new Elder Scroll game just made me figure out how much i missed in Oblivion

i realized how many great mods were made, that i never got to play, and how many more hours i could have enjoyed Oblivion in

this is why i am trying to get as much of it as i can, in the time i have left before i am recruited

now, there are people who might be worried about the game not being too good, or being somewhat disappointing

myself, i am not worrying about this, because as long as the game is moddable, i put all my trust in this amazing community, that the modders here will take the game, and make it amazing

what i am worrying about, is not getting a chance to really see the game in it's true potential (by doing a really serious playthrough, and devoting myself to the game)

so all in all, i am looking forward to the game, but i really hope i'll truly get to enjoy it, before another one is released

exactly

with how modable morrowind and oblivion are, i doubt they would make skyrim not friendly towards modders

so, why would people worry about things like graphics and races and bodies, when modders can do that!?