ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Specs

LaughingVampire

Hey People :turned: out there,anyway anyone good with PC, i was thinking to buy a new Pc and ask for your guys opinions

:here's a list ! :biggrin:

Intel i5 750 @ 2.67GHz

4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Corsair CAS9

XFX ATi HD 5850 XXX Edition

Asus P7P55D-LE Motherboard

Antec 650W Signature

Do you guys think it's good enough for Graphic Enhancer Mods ! :confused: ,or should i add something !,really its b'coz i wanna make cool Screenshots ! :happy:

Thanks For the Help :thumbsup:

Depends.

For just taking screenshots it's not really needed to have smooth FPS for example.

Anyways, I would replace the 5850 with the new 6950 or 6970.

6950 is compareable with 5870 (sometimes better)but with (currently)lower prize.

I have no experience with i5 cores (seem to be ok), so I would choose i7 950 IF I had to choose Intel.

Disadvantage: New, expensive Mainboard needed.

However - Oblivion is not really known as multicore-game ;).

_frost_

Edited by _frost_

Depends.

For just taking screenshots it's not really needed to have smooth FPS for example.

Anyways, I would replace the 5850 with the new 6950 or 6970.

6950 is compareable with 5870 (sometimes better)but with (currently)lower prize.

I have no experience with i5 cores (seem to be ok), so I would choose i7 950 IF I had to choose Intel.

Disadvantage: New, expensive Mainboard needed.

However - Oblivion is not really known as multicore-game ;).

_frost_

Thanks but i'm not really sure on expensive stuff,since my dad is actually busy on the time and asking him for expensive stuff right now isn't a very good idea but i'll try to ask him :turned:

Thanks BTW, :thumbsup:

Should be fine, the i5 will easily cope, however if you would be willing to upgrade to an i5 760 then you would basically be in the i7 performance range. The 5850 should be fine, I have several graphic mods on my 5770 and my fps always stays above 30.