Cant Download mods using Mod Organizer

vorg23

whenever i tried downloading mods from nexus website through my MO it always says

nexus error : empty response

Failed to request file info from nexus : empty response

i tried everything like managing the workarounds NMM version to 0 . 52 .3

or clicking the " Associate with Download with manager links " button

or reinstalling all my browsers like chrome and firefox or restarting my pc and MO

but i dont want to try reinstalling the MO cause i already downloaded like 150 mods properly in there so pls help me :(

i cant really download any mods atm

I have the same issue, though I'm pretty sure it's related to the problems with the site at the moment. I've tried different version all the way up to 0.54.10 and all of them give me that error. You'll get that same error if you check all for updates and query info.

For now I'd recommend just downloading them manually, then shove them in your downloads folder. Then once it's fixed just query info before you install them.

Edited by InfamousNate

I have the same issue, though I'm pretty sure it's related to the problems with the site at the moment. I've tried different version all the way up to 0.54.10 and all of them give me that error. You'll get that same error if you check all for updates and query info.

For now I'd recommend just downloading them manually, then shove them in your downloads folder. Then once it's fixed just query info before you install them.

damn that sucks :( oh well thanks for the quick reply man