No life

Lehcar

Ya know Lehcar.... I know how you feel. These past two years have been a complete waste for me too. Hell... My entire teenage years were a waste. Seriously. I literally spent about 60 percent of my time doing nothing. And i was home schooled so i didn't get out much. No job, no friends, no hobbies. I spent maybe 2 hours on school and the rest just sitting around doing nothing. Flash forward to two years ago and i find a girl who's basically everything i ever wanted in one. Cute, liked the things i liked, funny, smart, And seemed to actually like being around me. So i spend the next year or so chasing after her. Most of my days were spent talking to her. I eventually win her over. And it went well for almost a year. We'd spend hours a day with each other. Then about 12 hours before my 20th birthday. (which is like... about 15 minutes ago) So 12 hours ago She basically tells me (well.. Heavily implies) that she really doesn't give a damn about me or my feelings towards her. That hell would freeze over before she even came close to feeling the same way about me as i do her. So you wanna talk about wasting time? You're talking to the master here.

Now what does this all have to do with you and your problem? Not much. i'm really just venting. But. hopefully.. This and all the post before and after mine shows that you're not alone. I'm sure that everyone at one point has felt that everything they've done has just been a waste. But the funny thing about those times... Is that eventually you start finding ways of how they weren't a waste. You start to think of how you wouldn't have gotten to do something if you weren't in that situation, or that you wouldn't have learned something or met somebody. And as for the wanting to kill yourself part.. What good will that do you? Seriously. Cause then.. it really will be a waste. And life's too short to be worried about lost time. I mean there are a bunch of better ways of dealing with this. Talking helps a lot. And from the look of things you've got more than a few people who would be willing to lend an ear. Could also go look for a job if you don't already have one. Will take your mind off of it and make it seem like less of a waste once you've got money sitting in the bank. Or you could try for a GED if you can. They're as good as a highschool diploma and colleges will accept them.

One final piece of advice. And it's probably the most overused but also most under appreciated. Keep your head up, And just tell yourself that it could be a lot worse. I could name about a hundred different ways too if it'd make you feel better lol. In closing.. one last cliche. (Yeah i'm full of em. Sue me i'm tired) Life is a journey. Not a destination. And even though it'll get a bit bumpy every now and then, It'll get better along the way. So do yourself a favor, just sit back, relax, and worry about it a little less and enjoy it a lot more.