Lets do some good with all of this talk of paying/donations etc.

ThreeTen

Sorry in advance for the poor wording, its not my strongsuit.

The last couple of days have shown me the best and worst of this community, but I want to try and redirect all of this frustration to a positive way.

I have heard many people who have been much more vocal about supporting of their favorite authors through donations and the link, and I want to channel that energy that will be more aligned to how the general Nexus community feels about paying for mods in general.

As many of you know, Nepal has been struck hard by a massive earthquake that has killed thousands and have struck a serious blow to the people living there. From what I have researched it is absolutely terrible.

Therefore I want to setup a pledge if you will. Any author who signs up will garuntee to pledge a certain percentage of all donations to a charity of their choice to help alleviate the struggles which the people of nepal are experiancing. I will leave the amount up to them.

I truly feel that this will help both users to become familiar with the donation system, and modders who are not so black and white about the whole system still feel the gratification beyond an endorsment or a download and feel that they are not going against their beliefs.

I have nothing but respect for this community, and I want to see that despite all of the crap that has been going on that we can still do good here.

Donations? What donations? The best mods out there have got nada for all the years they've been available, not about to change.

You should get on-board the donations challenge. I am going to donate, others already have or said they will as well, so it most certainly is going to change.

Y'all are kinda missing the point...

OP, I suggest that all modders who enroll in this program send their percentages to the same charity- we need to be sure the money is going to a legitimate place, and as usually happens with major disasters, there are bound to be a lot of fraudsters out there right now.