[desperately needed] Better More Configurable Dragon Spawning System

mikeloeven

I was thinking long and hard about the dragon spawning issues people keep running into and i hear two major issues.

1: Dragons spawning inside of cities and constantly killing npc's.

2: Dragons Spawning after fast traveling.

so far it has been impossible to find a good spawn control mod for dragons without either

A: Sacrificing Random Dragons entirely,

B: Adding a whole bunch of other mechanics to dragon encounters.

Even if you choose one that reduces dragon encounters but does nothing to block spawning on fast travel or in cities

So what i am asking for is completely redone system for precise control of Random Dragons.

Features I want to see

1: and possibly the most important a check box for preventing Dragons from spawning inside of Holds.

2: Random Dragon Duration (the time between checks)

3: Random Dragon Percentage ( percentage of spawning each check)

4: This is the good one Use System Clock !! This is my idea to fix the fast travel Dragon Spawning issue and it's pretty clever. When this check box is checked the Duration will be converted from game time into real minutes based on the current time factor. the new value will be compared against the computers system clock instead of the game clock. this will make the duration and percentage occur based on real time so that dragon spawns consistent and immune to fast travel and waiting.

Edited by mikeloeven