War mod?

Justtom

OK this is my idead of the mod: Since the oblivion crisis started and took over kvatch the other cities have gone into chaos... Imperial city has rebelions and riots led by a dark elf... Cheydinhal and the villagers around the town has become The Nibenay Basis Army... Chorrol,Anvil,Skingrad and the survivers of Kvatch is The Colovian Army... Bravil and Leyawin is The Nibenay Valley Army... Bruma and Skyrim mercenarys are The Heartland Army... well i have made a besiegement on Anvil and Cheydinhal i want a besiegement on Skingrad,Chorrol and Cheydinhal and quests for Skingrad no special quests like joining the army that is in Anvil i just want a quest if you have some ideas please share them with me :thumbsup:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK this is my idead of the mod: Since the oblivion crisis started and took over kvatch the other cities have gone into chaos... Imperial city has rebelions and riots led by a dark elf... Cheydinhal and the villagers around the town has become The Nibenay Basis Army... Chorrol,Anvil,Skingrad and the survivers of Kvatch is The Colovian Army... Bravil and Leyawin is The Nibenay Valley Army... Bruma and Skyrim mercenarys are The Heartland Army... well i have made a besiegement on Anvil and Cheydinhal i want a besiegement on Skingrad,Chorrol and Cheydinhal and quests for Skingrad no special quests like joining the army that is in Anvil i just want a quest if you have some ideas please share them with me :thumbsup:

Sorry but Bruma isn't in the Heartlands.The heartlands is a region that is both in Morrowind and Cyrodiil so Bruma couldn't be part of the Heartlands.

He's probably thinking of the Highlands.

Alright so:

Attack on Anvil.

Chorrol, Skingrad, and Kvatch (camp maybe somewhere in Colovian forest?)

Original Kvatch survivors would be found dead and the Colovian Army suspects Anvil, therefore declaring war?

Relations with Kvatch and the Legion (IC) tend to make the Legion unhappy with the Colovians.

(maybe) Dark Brotherhood Assassins in Cheydinhal kill a Bravil noble and sparks up a dispute with them, and the Legion calls up the Bruman mercenaries to aid Cheydinhal

Does that sound good?

If so I need everybody to add their names to this list and I'll assign you a job.

( Just reply, copy your name down onto the list )

1. (Ideas and Organization) Isak100

2. (Research and Development) nwnicwilli

3. (Beta Test, Development) socrates271

Ooooh...sounds cool...

I couldnt really help with technical stuff ...but I could draw some stuff for you...just ask and Ill see if I can draw up some designs to go by...

Im studying art so..yeah...BTW Im not studying digital art, traditional stuff(love to learn how to use photoshop though...)

Story wise as well I might be able to help Im writing a graphic novel for my art so Im looking at story structure etc.

Tip:Keep the mystery flowing in the story, Unless its a slash and smash type of mod...

Remember why the cities are fighting is it the lack of resources after the oblivion crysis or is it something more sinister...

anyway good luck!

Edited by Scorch621

Scorch, are you familiar with the basic HTML that the Construction Set uses for books? I might have a task for you that involves writing (typing really) but you get to pretty much right your own ideas based on a topic.

If you could I'd like

3, 5 sentence paragraphs in one book loosely about what cities make up the Colovian army, where the base is located (just say Colovian Valley or something), the commander (Lucius Bernard), etc. Make Lucius sound heroic, aided in the initial battle of Kvatch until they fell back.

Thanks, much appreciated if you could help. Of course your name would be listed under the credits.

Thanks! Hopefully we can get a little bit more help.

I'm going to start making the NPC's for Skingrad, and Chorrol. Is there any specific armor type you want them to use, or should they use their default Guard cuirass?

------------------------------------------------

Update 1:

Added "Commander Lucius Bernard" (PPoTELuciusBernard) into the NPC's database.

Added "Skingrad Healer" (PPoTESkingradHealer) into the NPC's database.

Added "Wounded Soldier" (PPoTESkingradWounded) into the NPC's database.

Added "Skingrad Soldier" x4 (PPoTESkingradSoldier1/2/3/4) into the NPC's database.

Created interior "Healer's Tent" (PPotESkHealersTent) but not exterior.

Decorated interior "Healer's Tent" and added "Wounded Soldier" and "Skingrad Healer" to the interior.

Created AI Packages for NPCs.

Edited by nwnicwilli

I think it would be good to have the guards of different cities wearing themed armor, by that I mean like themed according to what environment and economic status they're in...

like say for example skingrad, having a wealthy city type feel, they should have good armor etc.

and bravil being the toilet of tamriel having guards with worn and crap armor...

hell maybe even different combat styles for the different cities...

like bruma soldiers being tough and hard hitting and bravil using guerilla warfare due to underfunding and bad gear...just a thought...