War mod?

Justtom

I think the dark Brotherhood will have a major role in this...after all some cities will do whatever it takes to win...

so as a General in the Imperial army...expect some sort of assassination plot against you...

then again Im not really making up the quests...just doing concept art and pamplets...

Erm If you know how to use photoshop well, then draw up some graphics and stuff...I would but I dont have suffieicent knowlwdge of photoshop, Im drawing the old fashioned way(Until find enough money to get a Cintiq)...

Edited by Scorch621

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and if yu think of what the arnors are gonna look like then tell us :thumbsup:

I just thought of a quest dont know if its a good idea but here goes:

IF you choose The Nibenay Basis:

Okay so you decide to support The Nibenay Basis[/b and you ask him to support you with his troops but he refuses, Then some other faction Leader doesnt like that you decided to support [b]The Nibenay Basis so they send a dark brotherhood assassin on you and when you get attacked when you are in the outskirts of town you kill the assassin and you find a letter on the boddy that says something like:

"Brother, we must meet at the sanctuary when you have killed *INCERT PLAYER NAME HERE* I could be late since i need to travel a long way to kill the leader of The Nibenay Basis"

(Or something like that, the letter can be expanded)

so you have to stop the assassination and you maybe go to that leader and tell him that but he doesnt believe you but you still need to stop the assassination and you go to a checkpoint and you see the killed guards and you run back to the leader right in the point where the he is about to be killed and save him and then the leader decides to help your army in the the upcooming battles or something and the next quest would be to find out who hired the assassin...

And then BATTLES, SIEGES, SLAYING, KILLING, SLOUGHTERING etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whew :) ... I know its easy to think of stories that to make them for the game. But thats my idea i just want to help badly :laugh:

If this is okay i would make some story lines for the other factions (have some in mind actualy BRAINSTORM). And if this is already taken care of then whoops! :wallbash:

Oh yes and maybe even make some advertising stuff for the mod :D like promo trailers or graphics

well actually a change in plans have come... Scorch621 has found out its much more lore-friendly if you cannot choose wich faction you can aid... as it all gonna happen after the main quest then the player is champion of cyrodiil so it makes more sense if he is the high general of the legion and leading Order of the Dragon Knights into war... and it makes it a lot easyer then making 5 main quests for the factions you know :thumbsup:

Edited by isak100

Daniel here a list of what you can do...Cos Ive kinda drawn a few up...the stuff Ive drawn isnt very clear when it show up in the scanner so Im going to have to ink them...

before I upload them...

This is basically what Ive drawn.

Skingrad forces:

Black Steel Cuirass, greaves, gauntlets and boots. I think the Blackwood company, but try and get rid of the blackwood company emblem and replace it with the skingrad emblem

Helmet:You could use these meshes but we will have to ask permission...but the helmet could come from any of the helmets here just retexed black...

Skingad could have like these menacing looking Black knights, with the red and white skingrad emblem on thier shield and maybe armor...

Bravil:

Use the Ebony Chainmail textures from this mod and then try and make it look rusty and dirty...chainmail texture resource

Also If you could make the cuirass of the Bravil guard have patches and more dirt on it it would look great...Photoshop brushes will help here.

Leyawin:

keep as it is, but use leather boots...glass is too complicated to retexture...unless you feel up to it...

but instead of the pit cuirass, use chainmail or leather and add the emblem...Leather would work well...

Anvil:

Okay changed the mongol type idea...

Chainmail cuirass, leather greeaves, leather gloves and leather boots...if we can find a spear mod, and somehow apply the animations from This mod to just these troopers then we are clear...but the spear stance and spear isnt completly necassery we can make it work without it...Anvil troopers will be quick and hardy...

Bruma:

Its fine as is...

Chorrol...A- Okay just use another helmet...any helmet will be okay...I havent drawn the Chorrol dudes yet so I'll do some more searching and concepts...

Daniel here a list of what you can do...Cos Ive kinda drawn a few up...the stuff Ive drawn isnt very clear when it show up in the scanner so Im going to have to ink them...

before I upload them...

This is basically what Ive drawn.

Skingrad forces:

Black Steel Cuirass, greaves, gauntlets and boots. I think the Blackwood company, but try and get rid of the blackwood company emblem and replace it with the skingrad emblem

Helmet:You could use these meshes but we will have to ask permission...but the helmet could come from any of the helmets here just retexed black...

Skingad could have like these menacing looking Black knights, with the red and white skingrad emblem on thier shield and maybe armor...

Bravil:

Use the Ebony Chainmail textures from this mod and then try and make it look rusty and dirty...chainmail texture resource

Also If you could make the cuirass of the Bravil guard have patches and more dirt on it it would look great...Photoshop brushes will help here.

Leyawin:

keep as it is, but use leather boots...glass is too complicated to retexture...unless you feel up to it...

but instead of the pit cuirass, use chainmail or leather and add the emblem...Leather would work well...

Anvil:

Okay changed the mongol type idea...

Chainmail cuirass, leather greeaves, leather gloves and leather boots...if we can find a spear mod, and somehow apply the animations from This mod to just these troopers then we are clear...but the spear stance and spear isnt completly necassery we can make it work without it...Anvil troopers will be quick and hardy...

Bruma:

Its fine as is...

Chorrol...A- Okay just use another helmet...any helmet will be okay...I havent drawn the Chorrol dudes yet so I'll do some more searching and concepts...

it all sounds good but lets wait with the Anvil spear thing for now..

ok in the beggining of the main quest of the mod i talk to Ocato who tells me to talk to Ventius and he talks about the civil war and he sends me to find General Ferdan who i find out that has been murdered by the dark brotherhood and i see them in the action and have to kill them

ok in the beggining of the main quest of the mod i talk to Ocato who tells me to talk to Ventius and he talks about the civil war and he sends me to find General Ferdan who i find out that has been murdered by the dark brotherhood and i see them in the action and have to kill them

Who is Ventius?