War mod?

Justtom

ok in the beggining of the main quest of the mod i talk to Ocato who tells me to talk to Ventius and he talks about the civil war and he sends me to find General Ferdan who i find out that has been murdered by the dark brotherhood and i see them in the action and have to kill them

Who is Ventius?

an npc i have maked General Ferdan too

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh...

Okay did you see the altessian armor mod on the previous page? the one for the order of the dragon knights?

Edit:Sorry page 10...

Edited by Scorch621

One of you talked about voice acting, eventually I can find some old friends of mine and do the voices. I however have no experience in bringing the mp3s (or whatever format you need) into the game and I have also no experience with things like lip animation, if it's called that.? Really, no idea :biggrin:

But at least i may find some speakers and do the recording since all of my friends are very good at english.

I just read all posts and imagined a picture how it will look like when it's finished and it's really amazing :thumbsup:

If there's something to do for me, like new exteriors and interiors, just tell me.

One of you talked about voice acting, eventually I can find some old friends of mine and do the voices. I however have no experience in bringing the mp3s (or whatever format you need) into the game and I have also no experience with things like lip animation, if it's called that.? Really, no idea :biggrin:

But at least i may find some speakers and do the recording since all of my friends are very good at english.

I just read all posts and imagined a picture how it will look like when it's finished and it's really amazing :thumbsup:

If there's something to do for me, like new exteriors and interiors, just tell me.

The format required is .wav, and you can record directly into the CS, also if you have the earlier version of the cs you can use auto-lip-sync in the cs. ;)

yes, if you find some voice actors it would be great and if you want to make a interior with wounded soldiers and surgeons (make some Imperial Legion Battlemages and reset name and ID to Surgeons) it would be great :biggrin:

Edited by isak100

oh...

Okay did you see the altessian armor mod on the previous page? the one for the order of the dragon knights?

yes i guess that should be the Order of the Dragon armors and then retexture them maybe need permission first tough

oh...

yes i guess that should be the Order of the Dragon armors and then retexture them maybe need permission first tough

You's can ask. :P Just tell me what the answer is and I'll get it sorted.

I'll get to work on fixing the textures later, I'm not at home at the moment. >.>

oh...

You's can ask. :P Just tell me what the answer is and I'll get it sorted.

I'll get to work on fixing the textures later, I'm not at home at the moment. >.>

ok i'll ask

Im in South Africa..so I think thats GMT+1

I tried to send a message to Phitt(one of the authors of knightly armory) but It wouldnt let me send one so you guys should have a go...

Voices would be cool, will definately help with some of the scenes(depending on what Isak decides)

But yeah as said above I can picture a scene with medics and stuff...

I'll draw the armor/robes for the healers/surgeons/medics etc.

and the anims from actors in charge would be cool...there are a few injured poses and anims so it would look great...