War mod?

Justtom

Im in South Africa..so I think thats GMT+1

I tried to send a message to Phitt(one of the authors of knightly armory) but It wouldnt let me send one so you guys should have a go...

Voices would be cool, will definately help with some of the scenes(depending on what Isak decides)

But yeah as said above I can picture a scene with medics and stuff...

I'll draw the armor/robes for the healers/surgeons/medics etc.

and the anims from actors in charge would be cool...there are a few injured poses and anims so it would look great...

I could try to PM him, you need the authorization to use the armor in this mod?

Edited by Justtom

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of you talked about voice acting, eventually I can find some old friends of mine and do the voices. I however have no experience in bringing the mp3s (or whatever format you need) into the game and I have also no experience with things like lip animation, if it's called that.? Really, no idea :biggrin:

But at least i may find some speakers and do the recording since all of my friends are very good at english.

I just read all posts and imagined a picture how it will look like when it's finished and it's really amazing :thumbsup:

If there's something to do for me, like new exteriors and interiors, just tell me.

yes, if you find some voice actors it would be great and if you want to make a interior with wounded soldiers and surgeons (make some Imperial Legion Battlemages and reset name and ID to Surgeons) it would be great :biggrin:

What exactly do you want? Just the interior, but do you want a tent, a house, a basement, the princeton plainsborrow hospital? :biggrin:

I tried to send a message to Phitt(one of the authors of knightly armory) but It wouldnt let me send one so you guys should have a go...

Voices would be cool, will definately help with some of the scenes(depending on what Isak decides)

and the anims from actors in charge would be cool...there are a few injured poses and anims so it would look great...

yes we need the permission to get Phitt's armor into CC (Conflict of Cyrodiil) so it would be good if yu can ask him :thumbsup:

Edited by isak100

yes we need the permission to get Phitt's armor into CC (Conflict of Cyrodiil) so it would be good if yu can ask him :thumbsup:

Alrighty, im on it!

Edited by Justtom

One of you talked about voice acting, eventually I can find some old friends of mine and do the voices. I however have no experience in bringing the mp3s (or whatever format you need) into the game and I have also no experience with things like lip animation, if it's called that.? Really, no idea :biggrin:

But at least i may find some speakers and do the recording since all of my friends are very good at english.

I just read all posts and imagined a picture how it will look like when it's finished and it's really amazing :thumbsup:

If there's something to do for me, like new exteriors and interiors, just tell me.

yes, if you find some voice actors it would be great and if you want to make a interior with wounded soldiers and surgeons (make some Imperial Legion Battlemages and reset name and ID to Surgeons) it would be great :biggrin:

What exactly do you want? Just the interior, but do you want a tent, a house, a basement, the princeton plainsborrow hospital? :biggrin:

if yu want you can make a hospital in each town a tent or house is your choise but Bravil has tent and Skingrad has house (due to these 2 econemy)

Edit: and in Imperial City a big hospital for the knights of the Order of the Dragon and legionnaires and civilian people and merchants who were at the wrong place at the wrong time

Edited by isak100

"The member Phitt cannot receive any new messages" Thats the error i get when i trt to send him a message... Weird... How to cantact him then?

look back and see that link to the knighly armors and find credits and talk to one of them

Should the hospitals/tents in the towns be compatible with BetterCities? I believe many people are using it. I'll start with the normal version right now, delivering a compatibility patch isn't a big thing. I'll add some placeholder NPC's for the surgeons and injured until we have the clothes for them.

Is there any official or standardized prefix i can use for names so we all can locate our content easier?

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac265/Justttom/3.jpg

This is for a better look at the picture

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac265/Justttom/1-1.jpg

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac265/Justttom/2.jpg

Dont know if it looks good with that text

Going to contact the "Knightly armory" creators now.

Edited by Justtom

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac265/Justttom/3.jpg

This is for a better look at the picture

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac265/Justttom/1-1.jpg

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac265/Justttom/2.jpg

Dont know if it looks good with that text

Going to contact the "Knightly armory" creators now.

sorry but its important its 2 i in Cyrodiil