War mod?

Justtom

Should the hospitals/tents in the towns be compatible with BetterCities? I believe many people are using it. I'll start with the normal version right now, delivering a compatibility patch isn't a big thing. I'll add some placeholder NPC's for the surgeons and injured until we have the clothes for them.

Is there any official or standardized prefix i can use for names so we all can locate our content easier?

yes make that patch i am not using BetterCities but i checked how many downloads and edorsements it have and its many so make a patch

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac265/Justttom/3.jpg

This is for a better look at the picture

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac265/Justttom/1-1.jpg

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac265/Justttom/2.jpg

Dont know if it looks good with that text

Going to contact the "Knightly armory" creators now.

sorry but its important its 2 i in Cyrodiil

I konw but i cant put all of Cyrodil in one image, this is the Chorol side. Il try something diferent.

I contacted the other creator of "Knightly armory" no reply so far

Edited by Justtom

It's a miracle... There's not one doctor in Tamriel. Not a single hospital in Cyrodiil... As there is many interior furnishing to do, this could take some time. Do we have a shedule?

When I think medieval doctors...I think blood...more blood...and the plague...

So Bravil Interiors would work perfectly...

Ill draw Design for the Doctors tonight...

Thinking White robes, red trim and blood spatters all over(not crazy pshyco slasher blood but like the occasional splash)

And a hood...same colour scheme...But thats normal doctors

Battlefield medics should wear armor...so to signify its medic Im think what ever uniform of the faction the medic belongs to but a white hood with red trims...

Umm Isak, will there be different types of enemies? and allies?

like the normal generic soldier, An elite soldier, a spec ops type? a mage?

Btw... who is someone doing modelling?...like meshing etc.

Edit:Justtom Is that the general image for the mod, or for something specific...

Cos if it is, it needs to explain more...you know what I mean?

Like it needs to say more about the mod...

Because you have a peaceful image there with the word conflict...It kinda reminds me of a strange soap opera...

What you could try...get a picture of a burning city or a soldier kneeling by a fallen comrade...

but if its a specific image for something then nevermind...

PS:Sorry If Im being bossy...I just really want to make this mod succeed...

who knows this might actually reach the top 100 if we put enough thought,work and time into it...

Edited by Scorch621

i kinda maked a new sword with an dds. file from another mod so i could use it cuz it look cool but for others who havent the mod the dds come from another mod it gonna do that no mesh sign and stuff so i shall take it away it looks cool tough

When I think medieval doctors...I think blood...more blood...and the plague...

So Bravil Interiors would work perfectly...

Ill draw Design for the Doctors tonight...

Thinking White robes, red trim and blood spatters all over(not crazy pshyco slasher blood but like the occasional splash)

And a hood...same colour scheme...But thats normal doctors

Battlefield medics should wear armor...so to signify its medic Im think what ever uniform of the faction the medic belongs to but a white hood with red trims...

Umm Isak, will there be different types of enemies? and allies?

like the normal generic soldier, An elite soldier, a spec ops type? a mage?

Btw... who is someone doing modelling?...like meshing etc.

yes lets say the faction ranks are: rank 1 "Recruit" rank 2 "Soldier" rank 3 "Medic" rank 4 "Elite-Soldier" rank 5 "Battlemage" rank 6 "Captain" rank 7 "Commander" rank 8 "General" rank 9 "High General (player)"

When I think medieval doctors...I think blood...more blood...and the plague...So Bravil Interiors would work perfectly...Ill draw Design for the Doctors tonight...Thinking White robes, red trim and blood spatters all over(not crazy pshyco slasher blood but like the occasional splash)And a hood...same colour scheme...But thats normal doctors. Battlefield medics should wear armor...so to signify its medic Im think what ever uniform of the faction the medic belongs to but a white hood with red trims...

You're reminding me of the Lodon Dungeon :biggrin:

I will of course design the hospitals according to the locations economic. I think there's a difference between a Bravil doctor, using rusty tools, wearing old bloody chlothes, and the Imperial Hospital where they have good equipment, staff who keeps the hospital clean etc. so it would be good to design different types of clothes and maybe, some new tools?

When I think medieval doctors...I think blood...more blood...and the plague...So Bravil Interiors would work perfectly...Ill draw Design for the Doctors tonight...Thinking White robes, red trim and blood spatters all over(not crazy pshyco slasher blood but like the occasional splash)And a hood...same colour scheme...But thats normal doctors. Battlefield medics should wear armor...so to signify its medic Im think what ever uniform of the faction the medic belongs to but a white hood with red trims...

You're reminding me of the Lodon Dungeon :biggrin:

I will of course design the hospitals according to the locations economic. I think there's a difference between a Bravil doctor, using rusty tools, wearing old bloody chlothes, and the Imperial Hospital where they have good equipment, staff who keeps the hospital clean etc. so it would be good to design different types of clothes and maybe, some new tools?

Remember Skingrad is actually richer than IC (i know its hard to belive as IC is the main city) well i guess i can give the economic stances in Cyrodiil: Skingrad is very rich. IC is rich. Anvil is average-rich. Cheydinhal is average. Bruma is average-poor. Leyawin is poor. Bravil is very poor. there thats the Stances of econemy hoe it helps yu choose what town shall have tent, house or basement :biggrin:

Edit: but i guess IC should have a big mansion

Edited by isak100