War mod?

Justtom

I have no idea. I think every mic should work.

What's the current status of the mod and the team??

its going great but dont think that its finished in short time we have come long tough if we are lucky this mod can come in top 100 tesnexus mods ;)

im currently working on AI, Quests, Npc's, dialogue and MAYBE voice overs... tough i have no mic exept an xbox mic xD

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea. I think every mic should work.

What's the current status of the mod and the team??

its going great but dont think that its finished in short time we have come long tough if we are lucky this mod can come in top 100 tesnexus mods ;)

im currently working on AI, Quests, Npc's, dialogue and MAYBE voice overs... tough i have no mic exept an xbox mic xD

That's good to hear :thumbsup:

Sure it will be one of the best After-mainquest mods ever :wink:

For voice overs...good ones...

you need a perfectly quiet room...sound editing software...and a good voice...one that can speak english(We are doing this in English right?) clearly...

and if necassery someone who is good at doing foreign accents...like British, Irish, French etc.

Edit:Damn straight it will be one of the best mods out there...but we need to sketch out every detail, work out every kink for it to be THE Best...or at least in the top ten...

Edited by Scorch621

For voice overs...good ones...

you need a perfectly quiet room...sound editing software...and a good voice...one that can speak english(We are doing this in English right?) clearly...

and if necassery someone who is good at doing foreign accents...like British, Irish, French etc.

Edit:Damn straight it will be one of the best mods out there...but we need to sketch out every detail, work out every kink for it to be THE Best...or at least in the top ten...

yes in english it be a bit weird if i talked very fast norwegian and no one can understand me ha ha and were not taking a patch about it eather ENGLISH ONLY and btw i have no mic! (exept a xbox mic lol) so i cant do the voice overs

Hi all!

I don't have a voice like an Actor but I can do some voice acting for you. I am an American and I live in south Carolina. I have a Northern voice because that is where I am from. No southern drawl.

I have read this entire thread and the mod sounds great! Takes a lot of effort and teamwork to insure a collaborative mod is successful.

Just give me some lines to say and how you would like them said i.e. Scared, nervous, anxious, proud, natural etc.

I know they must be in .wav format. I will post them or email them to one of you so you can make a decision if my voice is what you are looking for.

I am extremely knew to forums and such so I will need help in posting them if that is what you would prefer. That way all of you can hear and have a vote to see if you like them.

I am truly inspired by your enthusiasm. This is why I wish to help. Term

Hi all!

I don't have a voice like an Actor but I can do some voice acting for you. I am an American and I live in south Carolina. I have a Northern voice because that is where I am from. No southern drawl.

I have read this entire thread and the mod sounds great! Takes a lot of effort and teamwork to insure a collaborative mod is successful.

Just give me some lines to say and how you would like them said i.e. Scared, nervous, anxious, proud, natural etc.

I know they must be in .wav format. I will post them or email them to one of you so you can make a decision if my voice is what you are looking for.

I am extremely knew to forums and such so I will need help in posting them if that is what you would prefer. That way all of you can hear and have a vote to see if you like them.

Hi all!

You could send it by email if they arent realy heavy (talking about size here in MB). I created this new Email for that acasion ([email protected]) Isak il PM you the detail of this email and any team member who asks

I would like to do voices...Im good at making different accents...but I dont have a mic so...yeah

otherwise my hunt for a scanner is still going on...I try and draw something in photoshop...but it might be crap...depends.

I would like to do voices...Im good at making different accents...but I dont have a mic so...yeah

otherwise my hunt for a scanner is still going on...I try and draw something in photoshop...but it might be crap...depends.

Im sure theres some shop near by that sells mics cheap maybe :D

When you get a scnner or in photoshop post your work here or send em to that email so other members can download it

Edited by Justtom

Hi all!

thanks mate we could need an american as then yu are wery good at english i dont know northern accent is but i guess thats ok i never notice accents when americans are speaking xD