War mod?

Justtom

you know, I play this topic out in my head and i feel something is missing from it. When you think of games that include mass warring going on, it's usually to the point where not everyone wants to go to war, but someone tricks or forces them into war. This person (or maybe a certain new town or original town) would be a main antagonist of these quests.

This would all work nicely, unless you plan on making this to where you can join any army you want/start your own army as an individual.

Either way, great idea. Soon as i figure out all this modding stuff and set up my mods to the game I'd be glad to try it out.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Void, your right...I said something similar earlier...but you seemed to have cleared my views...

I think if this mod plays out it should be after the main quest...

Then your not some random guy commanding an army...your the champion of cyrodill!, the guy who has killed my people than the grim reaper himself!

Also whatever remains of the mythic dawn can have a place in it too...maybe they've infiltrated one of the towns and manipulated the counts etc.

Also as the champion of cyrodill your commanding the legion...or some variant of it...

hold on! idea!!!, Champion of Cyrodill is the highest rank in the order of the dragon!!!...which means there are other lower ranks!

which means you could command knights from the order of the dragon!...what you think...give me something to draw too...