War mod?

Justtom

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok sorry to not be here often it will change now... here's my whole idea: The Legion (IC) is under chaos since the attack of the daedra (oblivion) and is filled with rebels and rioters... The Colovian Army (Chorrol, Anvil Skingrad and Kvatch Survivors) is in war with The Nibenay Basis Army (Cheydinhal and Trained Villagers)... The Highlands Army (Bruma and Skyrim mercenarys) is in war with The Nibenay Valley Army (Bravil and Leyawin)... and all shouts out for the Legion to act for them then the player can actually choose witch who they want to help or just set all of Cyrodiil on their righfully place... and the Legion have quests you must complete to be an high ranked soldiers witch you can vote for what people to aid... I know its hard work but yet not impossible now we can actually give the people who cant mod SOMETHING TO DO! ha ha happy new year guys...

ok sorry to not be here often it will change now... here's my whole idea: The Legion (IC) is under chaos since the attack of the daedra (oblivion) and is filled with rebels and rioters... The Colovian Army (Chorrol, Anvil Skingrad and Kvatch Survivors) is in war with The Nibenay Basis Army (Cheydinhal and Trained Villagers)... The Highlands Army (Bruma and Skyrim mercenarys) is in war with The Nibenay Valley Army (Bravil and Leyawin)... and all shouts out for the Legion to act for them then the player can actually choose witch who they want to help or just set all of Cyrodiil on their righfully place... and the Legion have quests you must complete to be an high ranked soldiers witch you can vote for what people to aid... I know its hard work but yet not impossible now we can actually give the people who cant mod SOMETHING TO DO! ha ha happy new year guys...

The Legion has new armour too now though, so it's different from the Imperial Watch, which is why I've made the new armour. ;)

Well you didn't post for almost a week, so I was trying to keep the mod moving, not in a permanent halt state. For all I know you could've been gone forever. You need to watch this topic more.

yeah sorry for not being here so much and being a lot angry 2 people in my family died not long ago so i got kinda pisse off... happy new year

Right Screenies!

:D

Skingrad:

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt91/DanielJ97/Oblivion2011-01-0218-20-41-82.png

Ignore the fire! >.> It was just me testing something. :L

Also note; I didn't make this armor, it's from LHammonds and Jerros's Lost Paladins of the Divines!

Chorrol:

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt91/DanielJ97/Oblivion2011-01-0218-20-48-03.png

Toolbelts didn't show up, but the bag did. I quite like it. (:

Leyawin:

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt91/DanielJ97/Oblivion2011-01-0218-20-52-23.png

The boot's went a bit wrong... 'Cause their a glass boot retexture, they still have the shiny-ness. I'll get rid of that. ;)

Player Army / Imperial Army:

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt91/DanielJ97/Oblivion2011-01-0218-20-59-04.png

Has two ranks Squire and Knight. Seperate armour for both.

Bruma:

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt91/DanielJ97/Oblivion2011-01-0218-21-01-40.png

Bravil:

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt91/DanielJ97/Oblivion2011-01-0218-35-02-51.png

I'm most proud of this one tbh. Every bit of armour, has a bloody stain and mud stain. Tbh up close it looks quite smart.

(:

its just what i wanted for most of it! well Leyawin needs some fixes but rest is good ;)

The Legion has new armour too now though, so it's different from the Imperial Watch, which is why I've made the new armour. ;)

yeah i guess we could not use the imperial watch armor its better with a new and as more new items then better ;)

yeah i guess we could not use the imperial watch armor its better with a new and as more new items then better ;)

(nod) ;)

My helper has finished all the camps and road checkpoints for each Army. But I have asked him to merge the Kvatch, Anvil, and Skingrad camp/checkpoint because there is only one way to get in.

Speaking of my helper, he wants everyone to know who he is:

"No problem, wouldn't it be good to open a official Nexus-Page for our mod? If we set it to hidden and allow all team members to edit the page everyone should be able to upload and download the data while the public cant view the whole thing. And don't worry about the attention, i think it's time to join the team officially."

-MaelstromX.