War mod?

Justtom

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that Isaks back I think we can try and get things back to normal...Right?

So isaks the leader now?

okay...

think...think...think....

Okay so who's doing the modelling and texturing, so I know who to hand the designs over to for modelling.

So is this all going to take place after the main quest?

i havent thinked about that after main quest thing... maybe but for people who wants another save to do it (belive me it are many of them) its gonna be alittle boring to do main quest again cuz of that and if we do its NOT lore-friendly and many oblivion players like oblivion lore and gonna think its stupid to play it... remember the whole war thing happens cuz of panic of the daedra.... but we can also do it as the panic came cuz of the empty throne and the death of all the heirs...

We need a name for the mod. Or is is just gonna be called the bland, War mod?

no i said before that the name of the mod should be "Conflict of Cyrodiil" in short we just say COC or CC... happy new year guys :thumbsup:

Edited by isak100

Well you haven't really released that much information. But MaelstromX already has 1 camp for each city, and a road checkpoint to ensure that no opposing factions get in, but I don't know what you have.

ok answer quick cuz im starting at this now: im gonna make a HQ in IC where you can vote for what you want to support The Nibenay Basis, The Nibenay Valley, The Highlands or The Colovians... so im gonna make many quests to prove you important enough to vote... and so when the quests are finished you can choose and that shows what side you pick...

Well you haven't really released that much information. But MaelstromX already has 1 camp for each city, and a road checkpoint to ensure that no opposing factions get in, but I don't know what you have.

yes he showed me the map and i think i maybe shall make that too and btw im not an informant im making quests and npc's

As I have my part ready, we need a place to upload and download our data. I would suggest to create a Nexus Filepage, allow all team members to edit it and set it to hidden, so the team can upload and download it but the public can't. I hope the system works this way, I don't know it exactly :sleep:

If not, we also need a way to exchange our files :biggrin: