War mod?

Justtom

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the very end, we will need a filepage. So it's just the question who should create that page. :biggrin:

TESNexus doesn't allow Long-Term WIP filepages, and believe me this mod won't be ready soon. It shouldn't take too long because there's already a sizable amount of work already been done. But, It'd be best to make the filepage nearer the end.

Yes your're right. I'll check back a little bit later and tomorrow morning, so just tell me where to upload the data and I'll do so.

It'll be later than tommorow :P :L

Btw, who's actually gonna pack all the data into one file? Im guessing it'll be Issak?

No. No cloud ruler temple. They aren't a city, and they are supposed to be the secret agency for the EMPEROR.

yeah your right i just love the armors and weaps xD

and btw its not secret... the people of cyrodiil say: "the emperor and his heirs... murdered right before the eyes of the blades!"

No. No cloud ruler temple. They aren't a city, and they are supposed to be the secret agency for the EMPEROR.

yeah your right i just love the armors and weaps xD

and btw its not secret... the people of cyrodiil say: "the emperor and his heirs... murdered right before the eyes of the blades!"

It's meant to be "secretive". The people don't actually get to see the blades, they're either undercover or in CRT