BBB problems

Hello, I need help with a problem that I am experiencing, please help.

I recently got interested in BBB and I wanted to use it in my game. I use the GUTS body replacer for HGEC. I went to the bbb for bbb page and downloaded the mod for the HGEC GUTS body. I know that this mod is a full body replacer and I know that it is not the DMGUTS body replacer or anything else. So, I followed the installation process and this is when I got my problem. The readme said to drop the meshes folder into the data folder. I did this and I started the game, but when my character took her clothes off, she had the Vanilla female body. This was also true to female NPC's. I had no idea why this problem was happening so I just said "screw it" and I decided to deactivate and then reactivate the HGEC body replacer mod with OBMM. But now when I play the game, I get the boobs that stretch to infinite problem! I try to switch my body from GUTS to something but nothing happens! So, how do I fix this problem? If you can give me a method to get the BBB animations to work, then please do so. If not, then that's okay.

One more thing, don't tell me to just install the maximum compatibility skeleton, I've installed that a few dozen times and I have never seen a difference!

Also, I have a question:

A few days ago, someone uploaded an adult cm partners mod on tesnexus. It had to do with some succubus trader and had sex spells (or something like that). I wasn't able to download it for a while because of my internet failing. I would like to download it but I can't seem to find it. If it's still on the nexus, may I have a link to it? If it was banned or removed by the uploader, where can I find a place to download it, or, could someone who has the mod upload it at megaupload or fileshare?

Help would be appreciated on both of these issues.

I followed the procedures for the ArchiveInvalidation, but there is no change. What course of action should I take now?

If you have the "boobs-to-infinity" problem then you have at least a BBBed body mesh. That's good. But the skeleton is still missing.

2 possible reasons for that:

- you don't have the right skeleton in your data\meshes\characters\_male folder. Can you tell which one you have there (size, date)?

- Archiveinvalitation does not work. Try different Archiveinvalitation options. For me, for whatever reason, only the "BSA invalidation" seems to work (although the FAQ says that this is the least reliable way)

Then you say that your PCs have the Vanilla female body? Do you tell by shape or by texture?

The reason I'm asking is that the saayas GUTS Readme is a bit unprecise. It's not true that you "don't need anything else". Because his file does not contain the body textures. If you don't have it, you can get it from the original mod. Or I use the High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC

I followed the procedures for the ArchiveInvalidation, but there is no change. What course of action should I take now?

If you have the "boobs-to-infinity" problem then you have at least a BBBed body mesh. That's good. But the skeleton is still missing.

2 possible reasons for that:

- you don't have the right skeleton in your data\meshes\characters\_male folder. Can you tell which one you have there (size, date)?

- Archiveinvalitation does not work. Try different Archiveinvalitation options. For me, for whatever reason, only the "BSA invalidation" seems to work (although the FAQ says that this is the least reliable way)

Then you say that your PCs have the Vanilla female body? Do you tell by shape or by texture?

The reason I'm asking is that the saayas GUTS Readme is a bit unprecise. It's not true that you "don't need anything else". Because his file does not contain the body textures. If you don't have it, you can get it from the original mod. Or I use the High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC

I went into the folder you mentioned and took a look. There is quite a bit of stuff, I use the pretty women animation replacer. I saw something called skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif, I also saw something called upperbodyhumanfemale.egt. I'm not sure what you need, so sorry if this is irrelevant information

For skeleton.nif, the size is 75kb and the date is 10/29/2009

For skeletonbeast.nif, the size ad date are the same as skeleton.nif

For upperbodyhumanfemale.egt, the size is 151kb and the date is 9/4/2008.

Also, I am experiencing another problem, whenever I try to exit OBMM, I get an error message saying: "An unhandled exception occured, extra information should have been saved to 'obmm_crashdump.txt' in oblivion's base directory. Error Message: the file or directory is corrupted or unreadable", I can exit OBMM with the task manager, but I am not sure how this would affect my mods or OBMM.

Edited by Guest

Uh oh, looks like you have installation problems.

The skeleton is correct, you seem to have a BBB mesh. (You did not answer my texture question tough). So it HAS to do with ArchiveInvalidation.

But you should solve this OBMM problem first. Google for 'obmm_crashdump.txt', you will see many people having this problem.

My first guess is you're not having admin rights for your Oblivion install directory. Like if you use Vista and install in C:\Program Files.

NEVER DO THIS, if you use mods.

• 2 months later...

Uh oh, looks like you have installation problems.

The skeleton is correct, you seem to have a BBB mesh. (You did not answer my texture question tough). So it HAS to do with ArchiveInvalidation.

But you should solve this OBMM problem first. Google for 'obmm_crashdump.txt', you will see many people having this problem.

My first guess is you're not having admin rights for your Oblivion install directory. Like if you use Vista and install in C:\Program Files.

NEVER DO THIS, if you use mods.

OMG I JUST HAD THIS PROBLEM. I WAS FREAKING THE f*** OUT FOR THE FIRST 2 HOURS OF MY MORNING. THE WAY I FIXED MINE: Basicly i re downloaded the skeleton packages(including his "attemp 2") and put them in their spot. replaced what i had before. then did the a ArchiveInvalidation. IT STILL DIDNT WORK, I WAS GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!!! BUT THEN!.... i checked Meshes under textures in the OMOD ArchiveInvalidation... then did the ArchiveInvalidation again AND IT WORKED!! YES MY BEAUTIFUL FOX LADY IS HOME!!! i can go blaze in peace now.