A Doujin Library

DeathRaze

Hey, I'm new to the forums, (well posting wise) and I didn't know where else to post this.

I'd like to make a mod that is basically a great big library comprised entirely of doujinshi. I've got 200+ doujinshi that i've counted so far and thats barely scratching the tip of the ice berg. Anyways, I was wondering if there is anyone that is willing to help with this project since its quite bigger than a one person job.

Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.

It's a really neat idea, but it would also count as copyright infringement-- unless you personally wrote, drew & published and had the legal right to distribute all the doujinshi that would be used in the project-- and would result in an immediate ban from the site.

Hey thanks for the heads up. I suppose you're right, that would be copyright infringement and not worth getting banned for. Ah well,

I guess I'll work on it by myself, should take a year or two to complete since its that vast, but I'm not distributing it. I think I just found something to keep me busy for the next couple of years though.

Oh, that's definitely that's the kind of project that could keep you occupied for a few years at least, what with getting the images, cropping & adjusting, and putting them into the right format. :D But there are a couple of graphics-based books on the Nexus already that may help you see how it's supposed to work, and the CS Wiki has a tutorial on making books with graphics only! http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/How_to_make_a_book_with_pictures_only

Good luck to you.