Witch Hunt: No Dialogue in Circle Tower

coldblossom

I haven't been able to get any help over at the Bioware site, so I thought I would try here. :)

I just installed Witch Hunt and am currently in the Tower. As I am a mage, I have heard the various people in the Tower will address the Warden, gossip about the Warden, talk in general, etc as you walk around. So far the characters in the Tower (with the exception of the head Templar that you meet at the beginning and Sandal) are just standing around, staring at me. They're not talking either to me or to each other, and I can't target them to attempt to initiate any dialogue lines. Also there are no "chatter triggers" working for my companion and I know there is one as you cross into the library (as I have seen it on YouTube). How can I fix this? I really appreciate any help.

Uninstall all your mods other than weapons, armor and face/body related. There are a few that work with WH but very few. That should take care of any problems you have with it but if not, post back.

Thank you! That did the trick. I had uninstalled the dialogue mods already, but I also had to remove all of the mods I had which affected the Mage Origin (ex Karma's Companion, Cullen Romance) as well as, oddly enough, Pocket Plane etc. Thank you for your help.