PC Teleported outside cell when "waking up"

Zuperbuu

This is a strange bug I keep having whilst using Frostfall and Alternative Death; when the PC "wakes up" they should be somewhere, but I have always found them to be falling infinitely in a void outside of the interior cell they should have been in.

Example A: The PC is supposed to be arrested and taken to Cidhna mine after "Forsworn Conspiracy", but if they are arrested after bleeding out in Alternative Death, they clearly spawn inside a prison cell area since they wear ragged clothing and I can hear people mining. I have tried to use the console to toggle collision so I can find my way back to the interior, but I cannot see anything but the PC and this void of grey.

Example B: The PC freezes outside in Frostfall and a dialogue box appears saying they have been rescued and taken somewhere; I hear the usual music one would hear at an Inn interior, but again the PC wakes up and just falls in place in this void once more.

-I have tried playing with only one of these mods active at once; the issue still happens on BOTH.
-Sleeping and waking up in vanilla game are not affected. Dark Brotherhood quest still has the PC spawn where they should.

-I used a clean save with only Frostfall and Alternative Death installed, the issue still happens.

-I do not own any DLC yet.

-I use no other mods that alter cells or repositioning of the player.

-The game is fully patched and has fully up-to-date SKSE and SkyUI.

-All required mods to make Frostfall and Alternative Death work are fully installed.

-I do not have the Unofficial patch.

I have no other game glitches so never considered getting the unofficial patch unless absolutely necessary; both mods don't mention the unofficial patch being a requirement so I didn't grab it anyway. Would the unofficial patch solve this? If not, what might?

Thanks for reading and I hope someone can help me, I want to enjoy both of these mods to the fullest!

There is no reason to not use the unofficial patches, they solve numerous vanilla bugs. I seriously doubt the creators of these mods don't use the unofficial patches themselves when testing their mods. They may not solve your issue (they might) but it certainly won't hurt to have them regardless.

Edited by Noortje

There is no reason to not use the unofficial patches, they solve numerous vanilla bugs. I seriously doubt the creators of these mods don't use the unofficial patches themselves when testing their mods. They may not solve your issue (they might) but it certainly won't hurt to have them regardless.

I've installed the unofficial patch and the issues still continue to happen. Thanks for the suggestion though, it probably fixed some other bugs I have.

I've also used Wrye Bash to make a patch, cleaned the "dirty" Update.esm with TES5Edit, but the problem persists. I have not had one incident of spawning INSIDE the correct interior when the PC "wakes up", they always spawn outside of it.

FIXED: This glitch seems to be common with certain settings on Death Alternative; the image provided in that post shows exactly the issues I have, but it also affects Frostfall "passing Out". Turning "Bleedout" to "Ragdoll" or "Bleedout and Ragdoll" fixes the issues in regards to DA, but the Frostfall version of the glitch still happens on occasion, just not as much.

Edited by Zuperbuu