Mannequin Problems

BigMoab

Hey guys,

I've been using the abode Elysium Estate and all the time I've had it, when I press E onto my mannequin it's given me options to manage the items or change the pose.

Then suddenly earlier things changed so that it no longer does that and pressing E instead opens the mannequin up straight away but I can no longer add any weapons and my armours I've had on there previously won't load yet the weapons will..

Any one got any suggestions?

In my experience, mannequins are one of the most temperamental things in the game. If they're not doing something similar to what you describe, they're wandering around the house or at least changing positions.

The only thing I can think to tell you is try one of the mannequin fix mods on the nexus (if you haven't already). Put said patch low in the load order too. Hope that helps.

EDIT: Check and see if you've installed any other mods with mannequins also. Whatever script one mod may be using to make the mannequins behave MAY be conflicting with a similar script from another house mod with mannequins.

Edited by rms827

Thanks for the help, my brother had un-installed the Riverwood Lodge property so I re-installed it and it's working properly again now so I'm guessing that property mod runs the specific mannequin script that I was using.