Mod Community Questions

Regreme

The title is pretty self-explanatory, but I'll still elaborate. I was informed this is a mod community. I was wondering how things work in such a community. I've never been in one before, and I don't know how the teamwork or 3D works or alterations work on this either......

Yup. In the top-right corner, you'll see the Network tab, which will show you the list of modding networks the forum hub is connected to.

Just like any community, communication is key. There's tutorial sections here and there, troubleshooting boards, random talk sections, etc. Many of the questions you may have are probably already answered in convenient "sticky" threads across the forum. As far as the various networks go, you can post any mods you have made and share them with the world.

Of course, like any community, there are rules in place. Make sure to review them, as posting improper content, especially content that is not your own, can be a negative issue that will be dealt with swiftly and without warning.

But all in all, it's a great, friendly place. All I can say is hang out for a while and just absorb what the sites have to offer. Each game that the Nexus owns a network for has its own powerful modding kit, and there is even board towards the end of the main forum page for specific 3D modeling software, 2D modeling software, and more.

Have fun, and welcome to the Nexus.

Thanks. I heard though that this is also a place to join in teams for personal game projects to get experience in the field. How would I go about doing that?

Under the main heading for each of the respective games in the forums is a topic for modding suggestions and ideas. This can be a good place to start looking for people who are starting new projects and looking for help.

Thanks. I heard though that this is also a place to join in teams for personal game projects to get experience in the field. How would I go about doing that?

Under the main heading for each of the respective games in the forums is a topic for modding suggestions and ideas. This can be a good place to start looking for people who are starting new projects and looking for help.

Alright. That helps a lot. Thanks.^_^