What is up with you guys?

TheCalliton

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Daedric longsword never had an infra-red night vision scope in any of the other TES games, so I don't expect it to have such things in the new game.

Mine did, what went wrong with yours?

I don't like how the console players go and suggest motion controls just because they think its cool to be able to replicate movement and they think theyre master swordfighters when realy they look like raving lunatics in thier lounge room.

My Daedric longsword never had an infra-red night vision scope in any of the other TES games, so I don't expect it to have such things in the new game.

LOL, but now there's the dimension-hopping Honda in three flavors so far. :turned:

I don't like how the console players go and suggest motion controls just because they think its cool to be able to replicate movement and they think theyre master swordfighters when realy they look like raving lunatics in thier lounge room.

:laugh:

The kinect Is a bit far-fetched, isn't it? IMO very much best-left to games designed specifically for that idea. Does something like that even exist for pc? Or is it only a console thing? Haven't wanted to bother with it myself.

I just hope I can 'port my character to skyrim ... ohh .. I thought this was a TES thread. Sorry.<br>

I'm pretty sure this is... lol

IMO, Kinect and PS Move suck. They hurt your arms... lol I have an Xbox 360 and PS3 in my room, so I'm not biased towards either :P I think Xbox 360 is better for playing most games because it doesn't lag but... erm... :whistling:

VATS isn't something I'd like to see in a TES game either. I will admit, throwing a daedric claymore in slow mo would be pretty epic, but it just wouldn't be TES. It'd be ESFO. (Elder Scrolls Fallout :D)

The kinect Is a bit far-fetched, isn't it? IMO very much best-left to games designed specifically for that idea. Does something like that even exist for pc? Or is it only a console thing? Haven't wanted to bother with it myself.

Its a console thing because the PC players aren't in thier living rooms where there is space and the PC players have another key for every action

Its a console thing because the PC players aren't in thier living rooms where there is space and the PC players have another key for every action

My computers in my living room :P My consoles are all in my room except for my Wii.

Kinect or Move are both bad ideas for a game like TES. "Dude, look! I'm the best swordfighter ever!" "No... you look more like some guy who belongs in a crazy bin."

My computers in my living room :P My consoles are all in my room except for my Wii.

Kinect or Move are both bad ideas for a game like TES. "Dude, look! I'm the best swordfighter ever!" "No... you look more like some guy who belongs in a crazy bin."

We hooked my friend's PC up to his TV and played CoD:MW2 and he tried to use his xbox controler and got confused when it didn't work

We hooked my friend's PC up to his TV and played CoD:MW2 and he tried to use his xbox controler and got confused when it didn't work

If the game was for computer, its obvious it wouldn't work lol If it was for xbox, and played in the computer, thats why it wouldn't work either :P

If the game was for computer, its obvious it wouldn't work lol If it was for xbox, and played in the computer, thats why it wouldn't work either :P

Yeah, he knew that. Yet he still picked up the controller twice and wondered why it wasn't working.

He had jet lag too so that kinda explains why he wasn't on the ball.

Edited by Jagermh