additem script

KingGsterUK

Hi guys.

Wondering if anyone with experience with the toolset and scripting can help me with this one.

I recently downloaded the additem script by hdhd. It works perfectly, don't get me wrong. But i'm having no success moddifying it to include other peoples item mods.

His instructions for doing this:

It is really easy so you can do it yourself. You only need the toolset. Open the additem.nss with the notepad (or wordpad, openoffice etc.) and add after the line:

if (sTemplate == "zzz_gen_im_wep_mel_lsw.uti") return R"zzz_gen_im_wep_mel_lsw.uti";

this:

if (sTemplate == "the uti file") return R"the uti file";

Replace "the uti file" with the name of the item you want to add. The name can be found in the erf files.

Then make a new script called additem and copy all the code from the nss file in your newly created script.

At the end compile it, copy it to your packagescoreoverride folder and that would be it.

I followed this set of instructions and when it comes to compiling the new script i get an unknown error at the lines i entered. Because I get an error, the .ncs file isn't generated, so I have nothing to put in the overide folder. I deleted the lines i added and compiled it, and it works, but whats the point, its still the same as the original.

The lines im trying to enter look like this:

if (sTemplate == "wr_black_chestplate.uti") return R"wr_black_chestplate.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "wr_black_gaunlets.uti") return R"wr_black_gaunlets.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "wr_black_greaves.uti") return R"wr_black_greaves.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "wr_black_helm.uti") return R"wr_black_helm.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "wr_black_longsword.uti") return R"wr_black_longsword.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "wr_black_roundshield.uti") return R"wr_black_roundshield.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_lovely_abom.uti") return R"hsli_lovely_abom.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_new_sister_robe.uti") return R"hsli_new_sister_robe.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_queenofpain01.uti") return R"hsli_queenofpain01.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_app01.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_app01.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_app02.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_app02.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_app11.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_app11.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_app12.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_app12.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_arc_robe01.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_arc_robe01.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_aw_armor01.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_aw_armor01.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_der_robe.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_der_robe.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_des_robe.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_des_robe.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_enc01.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_enc01.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_enc02.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_enc02.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_light1.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_light1.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_light2.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_light2.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_light3.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_light3.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_light_boots3.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_light_boots3.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_light_gloves3.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_light_gloves3.utii"; 
   if (sTemplate == "hsli_sexy_sloth_demon_robe.uti") return R"hsli_sexy_sloth_demon_robe.utii"; 

I obtained the item codes from unzipping the dazip's and opening the .erf files in the toolset.

Does anyone have any ideas why I can't do this?