Anchourage?

Rage912

Hello I just want to know why when I tried to put operation anchourage things into NV they came up as <!>? It does that for everything besides the stealth armor. If anyone can help me I woud much appreciate it. BTW I put the anchourage main and sounds into my FONV data folder so IDK the problem

Here is how I convert FO3 mods:

1. Open GECK > File > Data > Uncheck every thing except FalloutNV.esm set as active > File > Save > Name the new esp whatever.

2. Open FOMM > Tools > TESsnip

3.Open the .esp of your FO3 mod

4. Open the empty esp you created with the GECK

5. Highlight each section of the FO3 .esp GRUP (ARMO) and such, ignoring the TES 4 section > Edit > Copy > Click the empty .esp > Edit > Paste. Do this for each GRUP. But only for the item itself. NOT the (LOC) and odd things like that.

6. Back to the GECK > File > Data > Check the newly made .esp > Set as active > Save.

Im not new to modding. I just dont know how to do 3D models and texture and stuff. I know how to put items in the GECK and use Nifskope. I also dont know how to use archive invalidation. All I do is just run it as an admin and click activate and then exit it. I have the automatic and the manual version but I only use the automatic becuase I dont know hoe to use the manual version. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Rage912

this is all that you have done??

no other steps??

if so, then i think the only problem might be that you need to actually put the files into the New Vegas data folder (if you haven't done this)

as long as you put the files in the NV folder, and keep the paths, your method should work (at least as far as i know)

if you have already done this, than i really have no idea what could be going wrong

i mean, i have never used this method, i use the GECK, and no other tools (though this way sounds much easier and better)

I already did that with a crap load of mods! My FNV data folder is worth pver 58.1GB! I know how to install mods I have no problem with that. That was how I converted mods, Which happened to be anchourage.

Now I got another big probelm. My game keeps crashing when it says obsidian. I check my load order and its in ther recommended load order but its still crashing. right now I am deleting and uninstalling my FNV folder. It did this yesterday and it worked fine when I did that so im doing it again haha. BRB everyone.