ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Trouble with mods

ThEHaRd91

Hi everyone. i've bought skyrim today and I have a strange problem, cause i can't install any mod that has it's own texture or retextures any vanilla ones. My game is like only detecting .bsa, .esp, .esm etc. files. pls help :sad:

Hi everyone. i've bought skyrim today and I have a strange problem, cause i can't install any mod that has it's own texture or retextures any vanilla ones. My game is like only detecting .bsa, .esp, .esm etc. files. pls help :sad:

where did steam install the game at?

Hi.my problem is that if i start skyrim, under the intro some NPC's are attacking the wain and the horsemen as well.after the attacking the im sitting in is turning left before the gate and want to go up on the hill and turn around???????????????

WTF is that?cant play like this!!! which mod is doing it or if its not a mod than what?

please help 'cause i cannot play like that

where did steam install the game at?

Steam installed game at:

D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim

Hi.my problem is that if i start skyrim, under the intro some NPC's are attacking the wain and the horsemen as well.after the attacking the im sitting in is turning left before the gate and want to go up on the hill and turn around???????????????

WTF is that?cant play like this!!! which mod is doing it or if its not a mod than what?

please help 'cause i cannot play like that

I think you should start new topic (sry for doublepost :P)

ok first ,let's make sure it's not the OS causing the problems, on this page ( it's tasters choice ) (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/? )

Please by all means, read every thing first on that description page ...please !

Download all installer classes...Just do it, some will be messed up, and some not, what ever the highest version is that extracts cleanly, use it.

This program does this, it Isolates the system from the files used, and will show the mods installed, and will render any code you tell it to load, this I can guarantee. It can also shut stuff off too, But my advice is to download all mods by hand, leave nothing to automation here if your having problems with files not registering to begin with, By hand, you have eye's on.

The cool thing about this program is later on, when you get acclimated enough...I expect to hear about it.... i know the feeling of control ,there "ain't nothing like it".

Take control of your game and your time. That tiger is ready.

Use the program to install the mods with. treat it like Fomm was. The shear amount of discussion is astronomical now, two or three websites + and growing.

With all things, keep in mind, there will be variables out of anyone's control that may seem like bug's...most of the time it is user error...you get into a hurry, and thing just plain break...well MO does not break anything. understand all this?

Use Steam to launch this program so that overlay and legal things are running solid as a rock. you can refresh the games files while this program has the files loaded with in it.

matters not, hard or virtual. steams see's all.

Yeah, of course. You can continue :D

let me know when you have it all set up, To the other party here?

I need a loadorder from you from this source, " C:\users\(yourPC's user screen name0\apps\skyrim\plugin.txt...open that and copy it's data and paste that on pastebin.com....then link it in here.

I suggest to take the same advice as above so to also isolate and turn off and on things at will with out damaging all your data....your Cry sounds like a real mess. Sorry, it is a fact, this is all part of the game of modding your game.

I can't find \apps\ in this directory. I also tried to search it. About load order i think it's ok, i checked it with Wrye Bash and LooT.

EDIT: I also can't launch the game with this tool. It's just stucking on launch screen (play, options etc.)

Edited by ThEHaRd91