/REQ/ Hills Have Eyes

kristjankalev

Hello! And welcome everyone!

I would request a mod, which would unlock the unused area in the west and add an area, with huge holes in it (caused by nuclear explosions). Inside the holes are mines and deserted towns. (Not "actually deserted ;)")

So you go that area, you will find areas with.....mutants! You know, like the ones in The Hills Have Eyes movie? Or like the ones in "The Point Lookout" DLC for FO3?

And could somebody also add weapons like double-barrel shotgun, fire axe? And if you are willing to really make me happy, then could anybody add an abandoned 4X4 with an attached caravan in the middle of the desert? :D

So basically what I am requesting is:

-unlockage of the western part of Mojave

-add mutants which look like Point Lookout mutants to New Vegas

-an abandoned yet civilized area in the west

-Double-barrel shotgun weapon

-a 4X4 attached to a caravan in the middle of the western part

So, sort of a mini "The Hills Have Eyes" DLC.

Anyone brave up to it?

Edited by kristjankalev

i persoanlly think this would be pretty fun. I think its aparent that the western part of the desert is being saved for official DLC, like FO3 and the random freeway tunnel that was under lock and key only to be opened up for the Broken Steel expansion.

An enclosed underground complex with sexually charged cannibals roaming it would be awesome to explore. Plus you never quite know where they're gonna come from as most of the tunnel system is pitch dark, navigating only using the feeble light on you pip boy. Could be really scary!

• 2 weeks later...

i persoanlly think this would be pretty fun. I think its aparent that the western part of the desert is being saved for official DLC, like FO3 and the random freeway tunnel that was under lock and key only to be opened up for the Broken Steel expansion.

An enclosed underground complex with sexually charged cannibals roaming it would be awesome to explore. Plus you never quite know where they're gonna come from as most of the tunnel system is pitch dark, navigating only using the feeble light on you pip boy. Could be really scary!

Huh? How is that connected to my topic? :D

Edited by kristjankalev