Mod for summoning Leliana?

Birrii

Hello!

So I am one of the unfortunate who missed Leliana in Lothering, and only cared to google the location where I could get her about 10 hours later of gameplay.

Therefore, I was wondering if there is some kind of mod which will able to make me summon Leliana to my camp, or that she will appear just like that in my camp or anywhere else. Is there such a mod?

Thank you in advance,

Birrii

Heyas Birrii :)

Unfortunately, no, there is no such mod :(

However, there is a mod called metagame items- http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13

which includes an item called Alternate Lothering Portal. Use of this item will allow you to return to lothering, even after it has been locked out from the map. Which would allow you to go back and recruit Leli and/or sten ;)

Have fun! :)

Edited by DarkeWolf

Or you could just open the console and type runscript zz_addparty Leliana which will put her in the party picker from that point forward,

True, although that's more like conscripting her than recruiting her! :tongue:

Or you could just open the console and type runscript zz_addparty Leliana which will put her in the party picker from that point forward,

More like resurrecting her since she perished when Lothering was overrun :whistling:

More like resurrecting her since she perished when Lothering was overrun :whistling:

Nah... The Maker smiled on her! :laugh: