Npc's error

KoRnibanez123

Hey everyone hope you had a great christmas =)

I've been installing a lot of mods recently so its hard to pinpoint which mod caused it but whenever i'm out in the wilderness i keep seeing Npc's who are supposed to be in the towns. Earlier whilst following the path through the great forest my fps dropped suddenly and then over the hill came the reason. 20 to 30 Npcs where all walking in single file through the forest and god knows where they were heading to XD It was a mixture of different Npc's from the different cities. I did notice that in the wilderness at a different location i bumped into practically all of cheydinals residents going for a stroll. I recently installed the shadow rangers mod, fenrir the wolf compainon and also a panther companion, archers lodge and eagle eye realistic arrows, actors in charge and that mod that decorates the imperial city with flowers and statues etc. The latest one i installed was Bartholm which adds a a small town close to the mouth of the panther river. Any ideas on how to solve this issue? It is slighly amusing but when it comes to quests it can prove an issue.

Thanks and all the best =)

Hmm i haven't heard of those mods but from the sound of it it might be the bartholm one. it seems like its the biggest, so a lot more can go wrong. But i am most likely wrong. Anyway, try disabling all the mods you don't use and if that doesn't work then disable all your mods one by one and after each one see if it works. Hope it helped and happy Christmas to you too!