Does anyone still play Skyrim?

Lehcar

Well last time i checked a 2 weeks ago 50,000 people were playing on Steam so yes ppl still play this awesome game. This game never ends thanks to the great modding ppl. Your imagination runs wild with this awesome game :D

Edited by Jeremyk2106

I want to say grand total I've spent -- around 200 .. ish? hours in the last month modding Skyrim. No, not making mods - just getting a long list of mods to work together and testing each one throughly one after another .. then finding more mods and starting all over in the testing process and I have now finally reached my max (granted could have saved a lot of time by researching the use of tes4edit, loot, bysh, ini tweaks ect. from the start.) My computer could not possibly handle another mod (it's broaching on semi-unstable for long-term saves I'm sure but I think it'll survive, teetering on that line.) nor do I desire to add anymore. (except something like opencities, or 4k texture style mods.. but again, computer couldn't handle it alongside everything else - using a ton of tweaks as is while not losing anything noticible.)

Grand total of mods is at 148 mods with only a half dozen I think item mods in that huge mixup; and I know there are people out there with 200+ but .. couldn't imagine testing another mod.

.. so yeah, Skyrim is alive and well. I took a break orginally sometime after Dawnguards release (and never finished it, till now.) - never finished Moonpath either and that was back when it was initally (or close to it?) released. Now I'm finally experiencing Skyrim mod fleshed out & dlc / patched and .. amazingness all around! Looking forward to a huge, endlessly long playthrough of all the different quests, guilds, main quest, dragonborn, hearthfire, another run at dawnguard, and the major voiced quest mods and new lands mods. Just have to wonder if my rig / skyrim itself will survive it all without exploding after I breach that 150-200 hour mark O.o