Is there a way to secure mod content so it cannot be re-used or extrac

Trajan1965

...ted?

I have a huge amount of industrial / apocalyptic 3d model assets that I purchased for a previous stand alone indie game project that was canceled. I'm very interested in using these assets for a Mod project but I do not wish to violate the terms of their EULA.

I am new to the Fallout modding scene and Gamebryo engine so my question is, if I imported these assets into NV for use in my mod, is there any way to secure them so that people would not be able to extract them and use them outside of the game or in their own mods?

Thanks

Edited by Trajan1965

You cannot upload a mod that cant be reused anymore in any way,

the only thing you can do is to put into your mod description that you dont want that other people use any of your material in their mods.

About bought material, i pretty sure its against the rules to distribute anything that has been bought, even if its legally done, you cant convert things from other games,

even if they are cancelled, the owners still have all the rights reserved about the material.

Honestly i dont think you could upload the material even if you have a written permission from the original authors, so im pretty sure its a "no go" here!