(Yet Another) Vampire Overhaul for Oblivion

saadus

CS 1.2.0.404

CSE 63

Windows 7 Home Premium =P

And any time i click a tab to edit the face, it crashes XD I cant do jack crap

I forgot to ask you about OBSE but I'm already sure that you're using 20 or 21v so it's all good.

To be honest I was hoping that something just wasn't updated but since they are I can't help you. :q lol Your guess is as good as mine. Make a thread for this in the oblivion technical support, I don't think many people will see this in this thread.

I will figure it out eventually XD I always do.

Also doesnt help I am currently working on two other mods. 28 Days and a bit 4 and my new death overhaul system. xD which that one requires copying all of tamriel and remaking it.

I didn't notice it was you! :D (in my defense, you are two who've made "28 Days" mods :q) That mod is in my "To-do" list, I bet it'll be great! Haven't tried it yet because *enter boring rant here*. :B

All of Tamriel...?! Wow, sounds quite a handful but in the other hand I'm sure you can handle it. :) Any chance of sharing a bit of info about it? You got me all curious here! lol

Three in all actuality. Ryuujin was the original author, then me and ddmlink took over. Ive been banned for the past few years so ddmlink took over all the public stuff. I just helped update it, he helped upload it.

And no =P It is seriously a boring handful and I am not sure if I will be able to finish it or not, for multitudes of reasons, worse of which is any time I try to modify the land (I need to remove all NPCs, close off a few areas, and so on. So Id rather not say anything about it and get people hyped up, when more than likely it will never be finished XD

Anyway back to the topic on hand, I ahve made very little progress as I have been feel extremely ill. However, human vampires ARE done =3