Mod order

jinx343

Hello everyone I'm very new to mods but a lot of the videos and guides help with most of the issues but there's this problem that I can't figure out I just found out that some mods have to be in order like the FINIS to get the animations right but I mange to get them working but have no idea how to set up like the physics in order for example I have installed the HDT Physics mod to get butt and boob jiggle but they will only jiggle when they have clothes and when nude no jiggle no idea why but I think it might be the order of the mods also when I go into the show race menu and say change size of say thighs legs etc when I move the slider I don't see the changes happening only when I adjust the weight do I see the difference unless that's how it's suppose to be?

Oh I just thought of another problem when my PC is nude there's this clipping( think that's the right term) around the pelvic region Where it's a different color the body kind of looks at they are wearing skin color panties one other issue I just remember with the AP mod when I try to do actions with NPC both my body and there are invisible and just my head,hands,feet just floating lol is this and mod order problem too?

Would like to know the proper Order of mods if there's a video or something that's shows the order that great and if a full list of my mods are needed I can post that later when I get home from work would really like to be able to get all the mods working properly and thanks to those that help

You're best off installing loot from here: https://loot.github.io/

It will autosort your load order to the best of the community's collective knowledge. It's not perfect, and you will have to learn more about maintaining a good load order, but it's a start that will get you on your feet running and in your game asap.

A side note though: your current load order is stored with your saves. So if you now run loot and run your old saves, it will be chaos.

Basically, if you want to do it properly, you'll have to start over with the game.