Project Lightning Sword

TimEric

Hi again everybody, first off let me address a few things here:

1. I am WELL AWARE that there is already a Mod called the Arc Blade, but my mod, if done correctly will become fantastically better that this mod.

2.This mod is IN NO WAY anything like the Ashara's Lightning Gun Sword Mod.

Description for Mod:

This is a project that if pursued MUST be done correctly otherwise it is going to suck.

The mod is a sword called the Lightning Sword of Ages! I know, gives you chills, doesn't it, well, I created it myself so don't go stealing my idea. As for use with Fallout 3, as always. I am willing to give the creator of this mod 99% of the credit for creation, WITH a properly done job of creation. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to post of the sword because IT DOESN'T EXIST YET! So be the first to get credit for creation of it!

The sword is yellow in color, in the shape of a lightning bolt. Keep in mind that it should look like a lightning bolt in its shape with the sounds of something like that of a lightsaber. Please don't use any sound files from any other mods for this project as I have heard them all and with the exception of the sounds from the Laser Sword Mod, the rest of them aren't that good. That being said, the Laser Sword sounds are OK to use but for anything else find a unique sound file. Be sure to cover swinging, a strike, blocking, taking out, putting away, everything. The sword is designed to be like a straight edge katana but MADE OF LIGHTNING so keep it thin and long. Every so often, (if you want t get creative) have a spark of lightning zap off from the main body of the sword in various places. PLEASE PLEASE try to make a custom model of this sword NOT something based off of what is already in Fallout 3 as this has the potential if done properly to be an EXCELLENT weapon. Continuing on with the description, the sword DOES NOT have a hand guard. The only thing that separates the blade from the handle is a thin red line of color. The sword is also EXTREMELY bright when drawn, so much so to the point of where it is hard to even see the sword while it is drawn. I will let you the maker decide how far you want to go with this feature. The sword should be one or two handed, or you can make a one handed and two handed for pack. about four feet in length, NOT too short, the lightsabers mod for the game is TOO short. Longer, better to have too much length than not enough. Please allow for a damage of at least 100 not including a critical hit.

Sheathed the sword fits into a black unmarked smooth carrying case that has a piece that covers the blade, a separate piece that separates the handle, and a carrying belt for the sword when it is around the waist. Other than that there isn't really anything more to this mod. Like I said, it can be GRRRRRREAT! If someone is willing to put some effort into covering and detailing all of the things that I have listed here. If you want to contact the creator of the idea, see him at http://www.facebook.com/LightningDragon. I am just his personal ad agent. TY

-TimmyJoeEric

Edited by TimEric

You're being too aggressive. Try using a normal font, and be more willing to compromise.

sorry, I was just using that text to help the reader see what I was saying. I am completely open to new ideas... :)

Thanks...this is easier to see.

Well, this looks to be about a standard request. I can probably dig up the sounds, and I can rig the weapon data, add it in-game, Etc. I can even help with the texture, if I have a UV map. So, really, all you need is the model. Which, unfortunately, I cannot do.