Skyrim Radioactive - Report Bugs

roserosenbergfr

I open this topic to report all bugs, we can find in this mod. If you see a bug or you find the solution to remove it, post it here

Skyrim radioactive interior:

The Winking Skeever:

Bug: Lisette jump when she play music.

It's from the xmarkerheading. When you go on the position you jump also. I don't know how to resolve this problem.

What is the really problem? Compatiblity with other programm?

I have cleaning the mod, maybe it's the problem.

Can you post a screen? Or tell me where you find deleted navmeshes.

Edited by roserosenbergfr

• 2 weeks later...

Rose,

I really love these mod!

I think it is great to add so much extra character to the interiors. I have them in every playthrough.

I have a few questions though.

1. Can you please clarify if the version 1.1 "main file" is meant to be loaded as a master for the (old) 2.1 Interiors file? Can they be merged in Mod organiser, for instance?
I find the descriptions on the download files page a little unhelpfully ambiguous - as to what I'll end up with in my game.
For instance do I understand correctly that 1.1 *only* modifies Solitude at present, because 2.1 had a number of bugs. but if i want all of the great interior work from 2.1 I just install that file only (and live with the bugs) - but at some point you will release a (hopefully modular) FOMOD installer which lets us select the areas we want to change? (and why is the later file 1 but the older file 2 - it's confusing which should take priority.)

2.) I *love* the dock mods - they are amazing and so atmospheric BUT they decimate my frame rate (from 60 without an ENB or 45 with to between 12 and 8.) Now my computer is no slouch not even a year old and has handled every mod I've so far tried with ease, even when I uninstalled all my textures and NPCs, the docks cripple me. So love them as I might they are now permanently uninstalled. I don't know why those areas are so much of a drain on my processor. I have zero problems with your interior designs (Question 1 notwithstanding), and remain a total fan of your work, but I am hoping you find some means to make them smoother to run because they are processor power hungry monsters.

Richard.

Edited by ApothXI

• 1 month later...

When you enter Belethors General Goods your character is next to the door and behind the counter instead of being in front of the door where he should be. This actually seems to be the case in the past couple of versions so I thought I should mention it.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting huge clipping issues in The Blue Palace, I havent been able to pinpoint the problem but i am not using any RLO, ELFX, or other mods that has been reported here, this must be another mod that i havent identified yet

http://s27.postimg.org/3lmbgyp03/enb_2015_07_22_11_18_13_68.jpg

everything in the radioactive interior mod is fine except the blue palace is glitched and has missing wall and textures and very laggy when is there a fix coming for it and also is it possible to fix it with console commands atm???? but love the mod keep it up

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I really love the look of your Solitude and Windhelm Dock areas! I'm currently using Skyrim Reborn so I only want to use the Dock additions, which I was delighted to see are available as stand-alone's. I am using ELFX everything except weathers as I'm using Climates of Tamriel. I really wanted to see if this would work with my current load list so I just installed the Solitude I followed the guide on your description page and removed the ELFX conflicts (very few as it's only the docks).

The conflicts with ELFX were easily fixed, but I seem to have another major conflict that I'm really not sure where to even look to see what's causing the conflict. The conflict is with Radioactive Solitude Docks I can not move time forward, nor can I sleep without having a CTD. I thought maybe I had mucked something up with TES5Edit but have exactly the same CTD if I use this mod either "cleaned" or left in the original downloaded state. I have used LOOT to make sure it's in the right load order. I'm sure the conflict is with this mod as when I use the previous profile in Mod Organizer sans this mod, I can sleep and move time forward without issue.

My best option is to do a complete conflict search with TES5Edit, isn't it? Has anyone else had this particular CTD issue?

Sure hope I can resolve this as I'd love to revamp both Solitude and Windhelm's dock areas, and yours are by far the loveliest I've seen.