Sorry about...

Fifoo

Sorry about the disappearing act but your boy needed a holiday!!!

No, actually, six months have already passed before I don't have given you some news from me or reply to your respective emails, and I am sincerely sorry for my long absence from all of you and beg your forgiveness.

I tell you frankly that certain events in my life made me temporarily being removed from any presence and activity on this so enjoyable Nexus's forum, but don't worry, nothing alarming regarding me. Moreover, I will normally go on for professional training for a period of five months from mid-January of this new year, which will further slow down my internet activities during the next few months, unfortunately. But sometimes there are choices to be made in life, that some priority should be given, and which do not allow the exemptions. Know that I haven't forgotten you, you hold an important place in all my heart and I'll try to make a small appearance from time to time, as soon as I can, what I do today.

I also want to offer my best wishes for happiness and good health in this new year 2011. Happy New Year to you all, I wish you that your road will take you happiness and prosperity. I have a special thought for some friends of Nexus, they will recognize themselves without any problems, I have no doubt about it. Thank you again to all of you for having testified as much sympathy for me, and see you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Fifoo.

I think of the times past when I had it all,

I toyed with men's wives and their daughters.

And in my pursuit of this ill-gotten wealth,

I stabbed and I slashed and I slaughtered.

And for what?

The men that I've fought,

Are matched by the number of women I've bought.

And for what?

I've killed and I've shot,

And reddened the cold tears of children with blood.

And if I could go back and make my amends,

I'd make all those mistakes again.

And kill every last one of those bastards, my friend!

Part of lyrics of Pirate Song by Alestorm, just thought it´s cool.

Edited by Sorgren