Teacher needed

RealBigSwede

Hello all I'm so hooked on all the mods, Now I like someone to teach me.

so,, If you like to teatch me how to use GECK and other toold please tell me. I will give you my e-mail and Facebook, I have installed GECK but I can't understand how to use it and if I need other program.

PLEASE don't post here is a great place to start. I need hands and ear to understand.

Thanks in advanced

RBS

Hi!

Thats real good that u want to learn how to make stuff.

The only problem is that people who are past the big learning curve hump in the very beginning, although all of us are still learning of course.

Well its their time to be making stuff they wanted to make to begin with and not focusing on teaching somebody.

You will need your hands but not your ears, it is your googles that u will use too make the progress.

First of all i would like to assure you that you wont destroy your game by experimentation as long as you dont change your vanilla resources.

I just read about this quick and concise starting point here u can use. Yes you explicitly asked not for this, i push it onto you anyway! :laugh:

http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=82

At this site i have heard they do have a mod teaching program that you may subscribe to for a modest fee. I am sure this is worth it since you expressed this as your need.

http://www.invision.tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/index?quot;

Modding for oblivion and fallout is almost the same, really. There is places where its different but you can ask a specific question by that point, and get a specific answer.

One last advice would be to join a modding project. If you let them know you are reliable and have gained a modest skillset they will be happy to provide support on completing the tasks that are given to u.

So just get in there and poke around, have some fun. There are people who tell u no0t to poke around, bah! U just need to get your act together before you upload your files.