Here is a strange problem

Argol

Ok this is a strange problem indeed. I keep getting a WTF missing mesh star around my character when enemies see me and come to attack me. I have no idea what could be causing this. possible mods are

OOO

MMM

UV (unnecessary violence)

Deadly reflex

Ren's guard overhaul

other then them I mainly have clothing mods and other mods that I doubt would cause this kind of error. though I could be wrong.

Edited by Argol

Sounds like a missing weapons or armour mesh. Either OOO or MMM is not detecting a mesh the enemies are wearing or using.

Could you run through the game again and try and determine what the mesh is by taking the weapons and armour from the enemies the error appears on?

Do this one item at a time if you can, noting the item that causes the error marker to disappear from your screen (that item being the error's cause). That will tell you what is missing and perhaps what you need to do to fix it.

I didn't quite make myself clear. The missing mesh sign appears on my character when an enemy detects me and targets me for attack. once I defeat them the sign disappears. I am only in the starting dungeon and all the weapons and armour so far are perfect. Edited by Argol