Sentinel's Akaviri Lore Expanded ()

BGSenTineL

Hello to everyone. I wan to announce my upcoming modification for TES IV Oblivion.

Sentinel's Akaviri Lore Expanded (Current status - ver. 0.9)

Q: OK dude but what is the mod all about ?

A: It is a modification that adds new weapons and armors to the game.

Q: What kind of weapons and armors ,and why "Akaviri Lore Expanded" ?

A: Glad that you asked ! It adds two new full sets of armor , 16 new weapons (4 of them unique katana swords with their own story) , a temple (place to "live") and three new books.

Q: Why books ? Nobody likes to read books anymore ?

A: I didn't want simply to put the stuff on the ground so I decided to "integrate" everything into Cyrodiil's history if I may say so. Don't get me wrong I'm not a writer and I don't pretend to be one.

Q: When is this modification going to be ready ?

A: I hope to be ready till the end of January.

Q: Any screenshots ?

A: Well of course , but just to get the idea :)

The full set includes 3 different cuirass , greaves , boots , gauntlets , shield , cape and a sword )

Some example of the akavirian weapons.

Also today I uploaded at the image share a screenshot from the game wearing the lighter version of the armor --- > http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=77772

Comments and ideas are welcome.

P.S Can a moderator fix the title and the "released soon" part . My mother's language is not English so mistakes happens.

Edited by BGSenTineL

Here is the katana from the Sylvan set :

Also the main reason for opening this topic is to see what do people prefere ? A quest for obtaining the items or just put them into the "house".

The truth is that I was modding for myself . Let's say as a hobby and when I have time. Then I decided to share my work with this great community.

Now in few sentences let me describe the story :)

Sylvan is a captain in Reman I army. The story described into one of the books is about the great battle at Pale Pass In 1E 2702 year when the Akavirians Invaders sweep through Tamriel.

The other story is about Akavirian legendary weapons "captured" after their defeat. Also the second armor belongs to Tosh Raka’s himself before his dragon "mutation".

Here is the great Emperor's Akaviri Katana: