Player Morph Creation

Salona

Okay, as I suck at toolset (not to mention it seems to hate me and wont let me use custom hair styles in it) I decided I want to make a morph for Lelliana. Anyway, I created a character and made the morph I wanted and used DA Face Replacer to extract said morph (.mor) from the saved game. Now, the only question is: how can I put it on Lelliana?

1) I know I need to re-name it to something for it to 'override', but what?

2) I also know I need a chargenmorphcfg.xml for it.

Any help? :unsure:

Okay, as I suck at toolset (not to mention it seems to hate me and wont let me use custom hair styles in it) I decided I want to make a morph for Lelliana. Anyway, I created a character and made the morph I wanted and used DA Face Replacer to extract said morph (.mor) from the saved game. Now, the only question is: how can I put it on Lelliana?

Hey Salona;

You won't need to mess with the "chargenmorphcfg.xml" file to change an NPC's face. That's ONLY for your Warden when you're creating her/him.

Make a copy of the ".mor" you like and rename it: " hf_genfl_leliana.mor ".

Put THAT in your override, and that's what Leli will look like! :thumbsup:

Hey Salona;

You won't need to mess with the "chargenmorphcfg.xml" file to change an NPC's face. That's ONLY for your Warden when you're creating her/him.

Make a copy of the ".mor" you like and rename it: " hf_genfl_leliana.mor ".

Put THAT in your override, and that's what Leli will look like! :thumbsup:

Thanks Thandal :thumbsup:

One more thing - do you know why mods like 'more hairstyles' (in general, all hair mods) wont work when I use them in Toolset? The mesh is weird, and the colour is some blocky blue and green colour.

I will upload a picture when I can - my internet it slow at the moment though and uploading anything is making it crash at the moment.

Thanks, again, for the help :thumbsup:

I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard the "non-standard'" hair and eyes looks weird in the Toolset, but display properly in-game using the exported ".mor" file, (assuming the player has the appropriate mod installed correctly, of course.)

Give it a try!

The color is off in toolset but it should look ok in the game. This happen to all "Beautiful Rens Hair" hairstyle. But Rens' hair textures look excellent ingame, it's worth to ignore the glitch in toolset.

Since you can't see the correct colors, you will have to remember the colors' name to apply in your toolset.